1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is for anyone wondering if Sideshow will do a packout for the Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred set.
I contacted them yesterday and I received their response today.

4ChWWyx.jpg

:panic:

This is for anyone wondering if Sideshow will do a packout for the Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred set.
I contacted them yesterday and I received their response today.

4ChWWyx.jpg

:panic:

I refuse to believe that a cardboard box exists that is larger than the mailer for the armory set.

:lol Just using a bit of hyperbole, it's fairly large for a HT set, not sure if a packout option is gonna be available through Sideshow.

Yeah, I understand. :hi5:

I was actually concerned as well. I called a few months back and Sideshow wasn't sure at the time either. The woman I spoke to suggested for me to check back around the release month. I ended up sending them the email yesterday with very little hope, but then I got that reply back.

I feel confident that they will be able to meet this request. Hope it works out for everyone else too.

I have a note in my SSC profile to always pack out. That way I don't have to always remember to call to add it. It sucks having to pay extra for what should be a standard service, but it gives me piece of mind.

I haven't heard a peep from Alter Ego about this set yet, so I hope they don't just surprise me one day with a shipping notice.

I take it you guys never opened a Tumbler, Batmobile or Dewback then?

Good times!

As a HT semi-virgin back then, I remember receiving the tumbler from SSC (no pack out available, as per them,.lies!! BBTS did!) I couldn't believe the size of that box. I thought I've seen it all..

Then, the 1989 Batmobile shipped.... Man, nothing really prepares you for that.

Back