1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any News from SS ? Didn`t even recive a 14 Day shipping notice for my Set yet.

Nope, nothing yet. We're all just waaaaaaiiiitiiing patiently while the pics start flooding in...

I've had the full set PO'd since January, what's another couple of weeks? Ha. Ha.

Ha.

Just did some tailor work to my suit,I've done my best.Feel satisfied except the fxcking shoulder ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413125567.162200.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413125577.378089.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413125587.279108.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413125635.399573.jpg

Before and afterImageUploadedByTapatalk1413125649.750881.jpg

Finally,thx to you guys for choosing my capeImageUploadedByTapatalk1413125695.589892.jpg

This may have been discussed already, but is the Batman figure the same size as the DX12 or are we getting a taller Batman figure as it seems most new Hot Toys are using larger bodies?

I like this shot the best. I don't know why, but I don't like that the collar of the jacket runs so high. It's making the front shots look weird to me. I wish that part of the jacket sat lower on his shoulders/around his neck but I guess the layers are too thick?

attachment.php

I like this shot the best. I don't know why, but I don't like that the collar of the jacket runs so high. It's making the front shots look weird to me. I wish that part of the jacket sat lower on his shoulders/around his neck but I guess the layers are too thick?

attachment.php

Yes!layers are very thick and not fitted.

I think mine is much better than the stock suit nowImageUploadedByTapatalk1413186084.268949.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413186163.259638.jpg

I might couldn't custom a suit like Kato did,but now I know how to lower the collar and make the suit more fitted[emoji13]

Great work, um, chinese guy. But for those who don't have tailoring skills, this figure is by no means a write-off. it's still a great suit and the collar can be fixed with a lot of futzing.

The one problem I keep seeing with the Bruce Wayne figure is that there's not enough neck showing. I see in some pics that it can be corrected though so I'm confident that I can futz it too.

The one problem I keep seeing with the Bruce Wayne figure is that there's not enough neck showing. I see in some pics that it can be corrected though so I'm confident that I can futz it too.

It can definitely be done. The nearest thing I can give to an explanation is 'keep massaging Wayne's neck with your fingers' which just sounds wrong in all kind of ways.

Back