1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shippers are snug. The problem with shipping them out with shippers is any dent/damage done to it, will transfer to the figure's box itself.

My figure boxes from SSC have far higher instances of damage than from places like AE and BBTS because these two places packout without charging you extra (and their prices are lower!). I hate ordering from SSC but must sometimes when they have EX.

Being on the east coast, mine always get damaged in transit. I try to make sure pack out is added on to everything. Some in stock items ship quicker than I can request it though. Wish they just added a checkbox or something if you want it when ordering.

I only own the Tumbler and Dewback, but didn't get either directly from Sideshow. BBTS put the Tumbler in another bigger box without my asking. Dewback came from someone on the board.
They did that for my Hulk as well. Good thing too, because somewhere along the way a rather large dent happened to the outer box. I actually got my package from BBTS faster than I ever have from SS. Will order from them again.

At least the shipper has a handle.. Maybe UPS won't toss it around as much

Ooh, they'll enjoy the upgrade.

giphy-2.gif

Should be able to throw it further with a handle.

2010_01_daniel_throwing_suitcase_01.jpg

:horror

Being on the east coast, mine always get damaged in transit. I try to make sure pack out is added on to everything. Some in stock items ship quicker than I can request it though. Wish they just added a checkbox or something if you want it when ordering.

Same here, although I've never had any damages from the coast-to-coast shipping, only the shipper looks really dirty. But I don't really care much about them anyways since if I sell my figures down the road, I use them as my shipping box, of course mentioned beforehand.

This is the Armoury head on the DX12 body:

Has anyone put the Armory sculpt on a DX12?

yup :duff
----------------------------------------------------------------

Alfred's one of the stand out piece in this set to me such a simple but great looking figure , waiting on my umbrella for him, but the longer i have him with wayne the more i want to keep them together.

1016552_873999762611639_3811273825639469848_n.jpg

yup :duff
----------------------------------------------------------------

Alfred's one of the stand out piece in this set to me such a simple but great looking figure , waiting on my umbrella for him, but the longer i have him with wayne the more i want to keep them together.

1016552_873999762611639_3811273825639469848_n.jpg

I agree. He looks subtle, humble. A simple plain pose makes him looks good already.

So what mods need to be done to a DX02 to get this to fit in the armory? I saw in a previous post that someone put a "modded" MMS71 in it. Just curious as to what needs to be done.

Back