1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work! Great photos.

Very nice vid, paramore! :clap

Thanks very much guys :duff

Best video I've ever seen!!! Love it. Can't wait till mine arrives

Thank you Edub, appreciate it. You're going to love the set.

SOoo excited that i've ordered the full set...this video= i'm all pumped !!! Sometimes i forget how awesome the TDK trilogy soundtrack is :clap

Thanks Dafalgan. Love the soundtrack too, it's one of my favourites.

I got my Batman Armory three weeks ago from Timecent88, perfectly wrapped in a cocoon of Bubble wrap, and for $358.00 shipped, I thought it was a great price, cheaper than stateside, plus no waiting! I now have my Special Edition QS-001 (Also from Timecent88), the new Armory Set, and one loose but still sealed in the plastic tray Batman figure from the Armory set that I bought off of Evilbay for $175.00. I am now done with the Nolanverse unless something like a Bane vs. Batman set comes along!

I got my Batman Armory three weeks ago from Timecent88, perfectly wrapped in a cocoon of Bubble wrap, and for $358.00 shipped, I thought it was a great price, cheaper than stateside, plus no waiting! I now have my Special Edition QS-001 (Also from Timecent88), the new Armory Set, and one loose but still sealed in the plastic tray Batman figure from the Armory set that I bought off of Evilbay for $175.00. I am now done with the Nolanverse unless something like a Bane vs. Batman set comes along!

It's Timcent88... and he's the man.

I hear you guys talk so much of some bruce wayne... Well.. I dont know who that is... Anyway, got a patrick bateman here...
image.jpg

I received my armory today and finally got everything into it.

I decided to hang the EMP gun from my DX12 on the left door and now I'm going shopping on eBay to get something for the other door.

I'm not real big on movie accuracy and I may even buy a conventional rifle.

I'll probably sell all of those extra sticky bomb guns, I have no idea of why they included so many of them.

I received my armory today and finally got everything into it.

I decided to hang the EMP gun from my DX12 on the left door and now I'm going shopping on eBay to get something for the other door.

I'm not real big on movie accuracy and I may even buy a conventional rifle.

I'll probably sell all of those extra sticky bomb guns, I have no idea of why they included so many of them.

Congrats on the pickup! Thoughts?

I just looked at my account with SideShow and it says for status Shipping Soon. Can't wait for this to arrive.....

Back