1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of tard or lite am I if I love,

Dark Knight
Batman 1989
X-Men 2
Batman Begins
X-Men

But hate TDKR? Does that make me some kind of weirdo? If I love 2/3 films in the series, in this case "the dark knight trilogy", does that mean I hate it (or others that feel the same way) just because we don't like one?

Same with X-Men. I love X2, DOFP, like X-Men and First class, feel meh about Wolverine and hate Last Stand and Origins. Does that mean my feelings towards the X-Men franchise are lukewarm at best? That doesn't seem right.

You summed up how I feel about those 2 movie series perfectly besides The Wolverine. I really liked that movie. TDKR felt somewhat rushed and it didn't even feel like a Batman movie at all. More like a Bane/Bruce Wayne movie.

The Nolan series were probably way way superior to any other batman films. Yes there will be people in both camps and i love the earlier versions to my heart and before Nolan series i could stab someone who said a word against them... but i can honestly say, the dark knight was one of my best batman movies, every lil thing in the movie was remarkable... Jokers bank robbery, Jokers mob scene, the china mission, the killing of the judge etc, the party scene, the chase for joker, hospital scene, the bnt crowd scene, jokers capture, Harvey's rise and Harvey's fall...lastly but the core... hans zimers score. Name any other batman movie with so much juice and talent and i can rest assure you i will like that too.

But again to each their own, but ask most and most will go the tdk way..

:goodpost::exactly::yess:

Just curious, what did you mean by "bnt"?

Oh i use to live in New York... Anyone out of Manhattan is called bnt.... Bridge and tunnel, which is anyone who has to take a bridge and tunnel to get in and out. I remember joker using that term too... May be i am wrong but if not mistaken he does use it in the boat sequence...

The Nolan series were probably way way superior to any other batman films. Yes there will be people in both camps and i love the earlier versions to my heart and before Nolan series i could stab someone who said a word against them... but i can honestly say, the dark knight was one of my best batman movies, every lil thing in the movie was remarkable... Jokers bank robbery, Jokers mob scene, the china mission, the killing of the judge etc, the party scene, the chase for joker, hospital scene, the bnt crowd scene, jokers capture, Harvey's rise and Harvey's fall...lastly but the core... hans zimers score. Name any other batman movie with so much juice and talent and i can rest assure you i will like that too.

But again to each their own, but ask most and most will go the tdk way..

:yess::goodpost::hi5::)

Oh i use to live in New York... Anyone out of Manhattan is called bnt.... Bridge and tunnel, which is anyone who has to take a bridge and tunnel to get in and out. I remember joker using that term too... May be i am wrong but if not mistaken he does use it in the boat sequence...

Haha, interesting! I remember bridges and tunnel was mentioned and the people being in for a surprise, either by him, the reporter/anchorman, or someone else. Didn't realize he said bnt, I'll have to rewatch that scene. btw, Leon the Professional is one of my FAVORITE movies. :wink1:

yes yes movies are great now on to figure specs what body is being used here?

Batsuit = One (1) complex Batman body featuring fabric material covered with armour

Bruce Wayne = Body with over 30 points of articulation

Alfred = Body with over 30 points of articulation

Reading is a powerful thing. Any further details are currently unknown until the figure is released and we are able to discover more for ourselves.

Batsuit = One (1) complex Batman body featuring fabric material covered with armour

Reading is a powerful thing. Any further details are currently unknown until the figure is released and we are able to discover more for ourselves.

^:lol^

yeah thats old news I know the numbers I was asking for the model type will it be like the new bruce banner body or use that anorexic looking slim narrow shoulder?

yeah thats old news I know the numbers I was asking for the model type will it be like the new bruce banner body or use that anorexic looking slim narrow shoulder?

I'm having a tour of the Hot Toys factory later; I won it from a golden ticket found in my latest figure.
I'll find where they are making the Bruce and Alfred figures and let you know.

I'm having a tour of the Hot Toys factory later; I won it from a golden ticket found in my latest figure.
I'll find where they are making the Bruce and Alfred figures and let you know.

Oh spectacular if you read the fine print minors must be accompanied by an adult so make sure to tell your mom:lol
Creepiest-Willy-Wonka.jpg

Back