1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed my preorder to the full set with BW and Alfred. I really didnt want an Alfred but i was dying for a BW. As long as it doesnt come in a big ass boxset ill be selling my Alfred on release.

Yeah, Alfred's the biggest draw for me, too. I want a Bruce Wayne, but Alfred's the reason I can't pass this set up.

Alfred was the big reason to buy this set for me.

Yeah, Alfred's the biggest draw for me, too. I want a Bruce Wayne, but Alfred's the reason I can't pass this set up.

For me as well.

And me.

Couldn't pass up the chance to finally have a Michael Caine in my collection.

As I think I wrote before here, when he's not Alfred he can be Harry,

hb.jpg

Technically I don't need a Bruce Wayne as I've put two together with the heads from a couple of a Bats figures. The Wayne with this set though will have a more accurate suit...and I can turn one if the Wayne's into someone else!
Anyways, I think the full set is the way to go for me. I've got a plan for the display in the cabinet already, so now it's down to waiting time.

I'v never bought a hot toy before but I am tempted to get the armory. I think it will display fantastic on a desk or shelf. Especially with the light up feature of no much in the way of PF's that I want get reveal at Comic con then I will probably order this.

Back