1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't want an Alfred it wouldn't be too hard to make him Harry Brown instead. :wink1:

114092_1.jpg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true.jpg
Michael-Caine-as-Harry-Brown-michael-caine-6512747-500-293.jpg
harry-brown-poster1.jpg

The Alfred figure was a very significant part of my desire for this set. The Bruce Wayne figure the least desirable, but I've since come around to appreciating it more.

^ such a good movie

:rock

The Alfred figure was a very significant part of my desire for this set. The Bruce Wayne figure the least desirable, but I've since come around to appreciating it more.

When this set was announced I didn't have a single 1/6 Batman, or a Bruce for that matter. Alfred, the armoury and all the goodies inside it were the icing on the cake.

There's been so much else announced that I haven't paid much attention to this one, but I'm really looking forward to it. Getting it for a real bargain price too! (Especially for UK pricing).

What I find super strange is someone who doesn't want (any part of) this set: 1. ordering it in the first place (then canceling) and 2. discussing in this thread that they don't want it. Personally, I've got a rather large shelf dedicated to a Batman scene, so I might as well ram it full of characters. ;) Though I have no intention of featuring any of the villains.

Uhm I doubt anyone who ordered this never wanted it in the first place. In terms o not wanting a certain part, how were u supposed to get wayne figure if u didn't order the 3 pack. No I never wanted Alfred I just wanted Bruce Wayne the armory and bat faceplates. What is wrong with that.

Anyhow things have changed since this was first announce. First there is a lot of good stuff for per order right now that was not available when this set went to pre-order. Second the new batman was just revealed and maybe some people decided to move on to the new rather then buy the old. Also how fun would this forum be if all we read was "I am buying it" over and over again.

Uhm I doubt anyone who ordered this never wanted it in the first place. However, things have changed since this was first announce. First there is a lot of good stuff for per order right now that was not available when this set went to pre-order. Second the new batman was just revealed and maybe some people decided to move on to the new rather then buy the old. Also how fun would this forum be if all we read was "I am buying it" over and over again.

Exactly. The amount of amazing Robocop stuff coming out has been a decisive point for me.

Enough Nolan for me for the next decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhm I doubt anyone who ordered this never wanted it in the first place

You haven't read all the posts in this thread lately then. Whether or not that's what the poster(s) intended, it's what was written, which is why I said it was strange.

If you want only a single character or only some parts, then you can order and sell off what you don't want. Or you can buy only what you want from someone else who's parting it out. Each will be super easy to do. "I am buying it" might as well be assumed, so I agree that theres no point in writing that either. That said, nothing has changed since this was announced. The set is still intended to be produced just as it was previewed. Other movies and other lines don't "change" this release and I'm sure they have or will have their own threads. As far as the new Batman… Ugh, looks like crap to me - too much of an homage to the 1989 version and doesn't seem like it fits in the more recent (cinema) DC universe (neither Dark Knight nor Man of Steel) - it's certainly very comic-like. And I'm a Ben Afleck fan and think he can pull the role off. I'm also not big on the idea of mixing Batman and Superman in the same movie.

3hRU6px.jpg

Last edited:
Cant wait for this set to land at my doorstep :). Its something I wanted for many years, glad i never bought the custom versions.

I think if people are sick of TDK Trilogy figures, then just don't pay attention to them. They make zillions of Predators, doesn't faze me 1 bit, and i dont go into Predator threads complaining they make too many. They are made for the Predator fans, and these are made for the TDK Trilogy fans. Its a huge seller for them, and one of the most loved movie franchises up there with Star Wars. And obviously Howard and HTs are huge fans of the films, so they make what they want to make.

So if your not into it anymore, just don't pay attention to them and don't go in the threads.

Personally I will always be a Batman fan, so anything they make for Batman I will most likely buy, except probably a Kilmer or Clooney :lol. But bring on anything TDK Trilogy, 89, Returns, Arkham, 66, DC comic versions, and upcoming BvS.... i will buy them all :)

Cant wait for this set to land at my doorstep :). Its something I wanted for many years, glad i never bought the custom versions.

I think if people are sick of TDK Trilogy figures, then just don't pay attention to them. They make zillions of Predators, doesn't faze me 1 bit, and i dont go into Predator threads complaining they make too many. They are made for the Predator fans, and these are made for the TDK Trilogy fans. Its a huge seller for them, and one of the most loved movie franchises up there with Star Wars. And obviously Howard and HTs are huge fans of the films, so they make what they want to make.

So if your not into it anymore, just don't pay attention to them and don't go in the threads.

Personally I will always be a Batman fan, so anything they make for Batman I will most likely buy, except probably a Kilmer or Clooney :lol. But bring on anything TDK Trilogy, 89, Returns, Arkham, 66, DC comic versions, and upcoming BvS.... i will buy them all :)

Like!

:clap:yess::hi5:

I'm so excited for this. I got the whole sha banga bang with Bruce, Alfred, and bats. It'll be a busy month with everything coming in

:exactly: :goodpost: Well said!! :clap

BBTS has the full 3-piece set available for PO again. Better hop on it quick!

andddddd its gone. I noticed Sideshow's site now has more Alfred sets and just the armory now (previously wait listed), I'm glad I was able to get the armory through Sideshow to be able to make flex payments and avoid the sales tax from BBTS (live in WI).

andddddd its gone. I noticed Sideshow's site now has more Alfred sets and just the armory now (previously wait listed), I'm glad I was able to get the armory through Sideshow to be able to make flex payments and avoid the sales tax from BBTS (live in WI).

That's a good deal, too. I just really wanted the Bruce Wayne figure and the Alfred is pretty cool too. I wish Sideshow would have more 3-piece sets available so I could preorder it through them and use a $20 coupon haha.

Back