1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this case, pre-ordering this set is quite reasonable because it's been selling out. There will definitely be cancellations along the way, but it's safer to have one lined up than jumping on a waiting list. That said, most people order from places with low deposits - but if paying by PayPal, you'd have to pay the whole thing up front.

I just put in for the waitlist two days ago and got a conversion today... wasn't expecting to pay the ndr so quickly!

I'd expect prices closer to $300 for any single figure from this set on eBay, but I'm sure we'll see more reasonable prices here in the forum. When I pre-ordered the full set, I was planning to resell the Bruce figure, but now I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep it and find a way to make it work in my display.

I preordered just the armory and don't really care for Alfred but I will buy Bruce Wayne from you if you do want to sell. I really just wanted him and the armory from the beginning.

I preordered just the armory and don't really care for Alfred but I will buy Bruce Wayne from you if you do want to sell. I really just wanted him and the armory from the beginning.

See and I mainly want the Alfred. The Bruce Wayne is pretty good too, and while I didn't plan to get a Bale batman, I love my Keaton and want the West version, so might as well complete the trio.

man, im ready for my patrick bateman! image.jpg

I ordered this set but am thinking about canceling, I don't want Alfred so I don't think its worth the $625 bucks I am set to pay for 2 figures and the armory. I don't really even need the batman body as I have dx12 already too. The other option is I become a premium member here and sell Alfred but he won't have his own box and I would hate to sell and ship a figure without proper packaging in fear something would get damaged in transit. Selling DX 12 wouldn't be an issue as he has never been removed from his box or displayed

I ordered this set but am thinking about canceling, I don't want Alfred so I don't think its worth the $625 bucks I am set to pay for 2 figures and the armory. I don't really even need the batman body as I have dx12 already too. The other option is I become a premium member here and sell Alfred but he won't have his own box and I would hate to sell and ship a figure without proper packaging in fear something would get damaged in transit. Selling DX 12 wouldn't be an issue as he has never been removed from his box or displayed

We'll I'd buy your Alfred

I am probably going to buy another set with just the armory/suit. I would then keep the body and sell the armory, new head/mouth plates and cape.

^^^ Exactly what I'm doing as well. Already ordered the set 2/ last month's $20 coupon on SSC before it sold out and went to waitlist.

So ready for this set. Just got my DX12 batman so I can display the armory in all of it's glory. :yess:
That's what I'm hoping to do, too. Haha
See and I mainly want the Alfred. The Bruce Wayne is pretty good too, and while I didn't plan to get a Bale batman, I love my Keaton and want the West version, so might as well complete the trio.
If you get the whole set and don't want your Bruce Wayne, I'll take it off your hands.

BigBadToyStore has all 3 versions available for preorder now. I cancelled my preorder on just the armory and preordered the whole set! :yess:

Back