1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe so, yeah. It was a year prior to the QS001 release. They did a poll of some sort.

In sure HT is proud of their DX12 design all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

last year the best figures were the terminator dx13, the 1/4 batman and i beleive some ironman armor...it was on their facebook...
still, they might fix the new cowl and even some improvements on the wayne head... if you take a look at the prototype and on cc pictures of the dx13, it is crap compared to the final product... they fixed a bunch of things on that one...
hopefully they might do the same here....
otherwise, it will still be like the dx12 again:
image.jpg

LOL

Yeah, you're right Taskmaster, it was the DX13, not the Hulk. And it was Mk7. They put PERS on a squinty-eyed Arnold for the DX13, which means they could easily do the same for Bats, if they choose to...

Is there anyway to transfer your Nrd online or do you have to call a SSC rep? If I have to call then I must wait until Tuesday and the item i want to get is low quantity status.

Yeah, call only. And that is If they'll even move it.

It shouldn't be a prob if it's your first time doing it.

You're allowed to transfer an NRD? Shoot, I'm wondering if I should cancel my spare Batman Armory and put it towards Falcon....

Oh wait, nevermind, I'm flex paying for that so there'd be a cancellation fee anyways.

Not anymore there isn't. Last I heard all they don't give you back is the NRD. But that is if you have used the one time courtesy before.

Wait, I'm confused. I know once before, I had an order on flex payment I think and I had the fees on it waived when cancelling. Is that the one time courtesy thing you are talking about? Or is there something else I'm missing?

I think they changed the whole flex penalties a while back. All they keep now is the NRD, and they'll refund your payments as they were.

Now, I'm jot sure about an item that doesn't require an NRD to begin with...

I read about it on FB as well as some others here in the sideshow monthly code/discount thread.

Oh ok. That order was last year I think, a long time ago, way before they changed their policies on reward points, which is the only change that I had heard about. It was only 2 flex payments for that since it had just been released, and I only paid the 1st one before finding out that I could get it MUCH MUCH cheaper elsewhere. However, I placed an order for a new item w/ last month's coupon code because I thought it was running out of stock, but now that it is available again, I wanted to wait until updated pictures were released before I make a final decision on getting it, that's why I wanted to cancel the order and have the NRD from that be transferred to something that I want 100% if that was possible. So far I've only paid 1 or 2 flex payments for it, out of 5 or 6 I think.

Yeah, I was on the same boat.

Too much great Robo stuff coming out as well as other things. I'm also done with TDK trilogy for the time being.

That is, if they do actually re-do the cowl (improve it) I'll get the armory on its own for sure. But I doubt it.

Back