1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the 3-set is sold out again.....

I might be cancelling mine down the line so keep an eye because 1 might be available.

I wonder if they got the approval to order more or they had a bunch of cancellations. The 3 pack set was sold out for awhile.

I got on their site to see if they had any other figures I wanted and I saw all three versions could be preordered now. They only had the two other versions without Bruce Wayne available when I first checked so I preordered just the armory. But I canceled my original PO and preordered the 3 piece set now. I'm glad I did since it's sold out again!

Cancelled mine too. I already have a DX12 and I'm not about to pay $600 for new faceplates.

I don't collect men in suits either, as they are horribly boring to me.

Hope someone here snags a WL. Conversion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was 1 a few days ago, franpincho must be #2, I'll probably be #3 soon. :wink1:

Ill be number 4! Its not that I don't like the armory its just I already have dx12 and don't really feel the need to drop 600 on this. Plus the reveal of the batfleck suit has me excited, its looks bad****inass in that photo. I am ready to move on to the new bats and justice league figures. Having dx12 in my collection is enough to represent the Nolan bats

I missed out on the DX12 so I'm excited to be able to get it plus the armory. No interest in Alfred or Bruce though. Only thing I wish it had was the sonar head.

Ill be number 4! Its not that I don't like the armory its just I already have dx12 and don't really feel the need to drop 600 on this. Plus the reveal of the batfleck suit has me excited, its looks bad****inass in that photo. I am ready to move on to the new bats and justice league figures. Having dx12 in my collection is enough to represent the Nolan bats

It's about personal preferences as always I suppose. Getting the set though I already have a kitbashed Alfred, Bruce and the bootleg Armory on display just because I think Hot Toys clothings look pretty great for the price and their Armory is more accurate.
I'm not that much into figures in just suits either but this setup is great to represent one of the most iconic parts of the movie / the trilogy imo so I'm happy this set is coming.

Share your excitement for the next Batman but man it's still such a long way to go, isn't it? :lol Really can't wait. :panic:
Think from what I have seen by now 1/6 Snyder Batman and Batmobile would be instant buys but I'm pretty sure the Nolan Batman Trilogy will stay my favourite for all time.

It's about personal preferences as always I suppose. Getting the set though I already have a kitbashed Alfred, Bruce and the bootleg Armory on display just because I think Hot Toys clothings look pretty great for the price and their Armory is more accurate.
I'm not that much into figures in just suits either but this setup is great to represent one of the most iconic parts of the movie / the trilogy imo so I'm happy this set is coming.

Share your excitement for the next Batman but man it's still such a long way to go, isn't it? :lol Really can't wait. :panic:
Think from what I have seen by now 1/6 Snyder Batman and Batmobile would be instant buys but I'm pretty sure the Nolan Batman Trilogy will stay my favourite for all time.

Ya don't get me wrong I love the Nolan Batman movies especially the first two. I would be open to buying a Nolan batman PF but I think in terms of hot toys the dx12 is all g. But that new batfleck suit is just perfect for me.

Ya don't get me wrong I love the Nolan Batman movies especially the first two. I would be open to buying a Nolan batman PF but I think in terms of hot toys the dx12 is all g. But that new batfleck suit is just perfect for me.

Think I can live with that. :lol Just joking, really can't wait for the new Batman suit as well. DX12 is a great figure to represent the movies, that's true.
Not perfect out of the box but still one of the most incredible figures I've seen yet, specially the "carbon look" parts have an incredible amount of detail.

I missed out on the DX12 so I'm excited to be able to get it plus the armory. No interest in Alfred or Bruce though. Only thing I wish it had was the sonar head.

Think that second chance made many collectors happy. :)

Last edited:

You took the words right out of my mouth, my man. I loved that scene in the movie and would love to recreate it. I just got my DX12 in today and I love it. I have 3 different "scenes" I'd love to recreate so the armory is needed haha. I won't be displaying the Batman out of the armory for that specific scene, but I need one more Batman, hopefully it being the DX02, to recreate the interrogation scene. I also need the DX11 Joker, too haha.

Not so much, my man. With the batpod and tumbler I'm pretty much set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I hear u, I find it strange that I want this Armory now, especially since I didn't care about Toy Legend's one. Now all of a sudden I want this set just because Hot Toys made it. I will probably pass on this to.

do you guys believe that hot toys will make small changes to the final product bruce wayne headsculpt, like they did with the DX13 ???
the dx13 shown at HT page and on.cc display, were different, and the final product came with a much better likeness...
do you believe they might do that with this one?
they could do that with the eyes on the batman head too, improve them...

What I find super strange is someone who doesn't want (any part of) this set: 1. ordering it in the first place (then canceling) and 2. discussing in this thread that they don't want it. Personally, I've got a rather large shelf dedicated to a Batman scene, so I might as well ram it full of characters. ;) Though I have no intention of featuring any of the villains.

Back