1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good deal, too. I just really wanted the Bruce Wayne figure and the Alfred is pretty cool too. I wish Sideshow would have more 3-piece sets available so I could preorder it through them and use a $20 coupon haha.

I'd go for a 3 set from sideshow too, for flex payments and the reward points. I'm happy with just the suit/armory though.

That's a good deal, too. I just really wanted the Bruce Wayne figure and the Alfred is pretty cool too. I wish Sideshow would have more 3-piece sets available so I could preorder it through them and use a $20 coupon haha.

Is it still on waitlist? I put in a waitlist order like a week ago and a day later it converted.

this is how i see the dx12 head and mouthplate:
image.jpg
they have to fix it!

Ooo, I wasn't sure. Some other figures have been bumped up so I wanted to see if it was the same with this set. I'd actually be cool with it pushed back. It'll help when it comes time to pay for everything.

I was gonna say the same thing...After selling off my DX Batman/Bruce Wayne figure, I really kinda want to get this...But I wanna know if people truly think HT will improve the cowl and/or face on this one or not...It's alot of green only to end up with another disappointment with the batman sculpt...

^ hey, I want it just as much as you.

I just don't see them doing it tbh. Hell, didn't the DX 12 won figure of the year by fans AS IT WAS?

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL did it? I know QS001, Mk7, and Hulk won something, but not sure if it was figure of the year. Being the most popular superhero of all, they'd better get him down to near perfect... :pray:

Back