1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the sleeveless version. The armored version looks too similar to the avengers thor figure for me. Plenty of time to think about it with a year until release.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

This figure should be around for a while right? I wanna wait for my reward points to clear before I preorder.

This figure should be around for a while right? I wanna wait for my reward points to clear before I preorder.

The exclusive version? Probably not, it'll sell out just because of that word.

I guess I'll buy the sleeveless one because it comes with the base and the no sleeves thing since Avengers Thor had sleeves, but I want that poncho too damnit.

ketchup-or-catsup-the-simpsons.gif

Be sick if they ever make a stand for the hammer to make it look like its flying and hes about to catch it. You know, like he does in all the movies.

LOL.

Guess the nutters who raved over a gold repaint of the Mk VII have shown HT that the market is populated by fools who truly are desperate to be parted from their money....

C'mon fellas, There's no reason to bash the dudes who think that there could've been a better, cheaper alternative to this than to offer two completely separate figs. I agree with that thinking and it's a valid point. The hobby is getting nuts with these prices. Someone mentioned Luke.... look at what you got with that set for $300. Next year things that are light on extras like these Thor figs will be $300 :rolleyes:. I'm not saying that I won't buy both, because I'm just as addicted as everyone else here, but to pretend that s__t isn't getting crazy and HT doesn't have us exactly where the want us is naive. And Dave is the devil ......

You have to get both - you know you do!!!!
Click the pics - buy now!

Thor - Asgardian Light Armor Version Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

Thor Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

:lol:lol

Head sculpt - fantastic. Like the look of the revised outfit. Now which one?

I'm pretty impressed with the Asgardian Light Armor version here...the sleeveless look is great! The rock base is cool...looks like HT is already re-purposing the MOS-style bases there with that chevron shape.

Like many, I wish the Asgardian Light Armor version had the poncho with it...the pic featuring that looks really good.

And I'm wondering....is it just the way the two versions are photographed here or does the Asgardian Light Armor version have a bit a more patina going on there? Seems a bit darker in the details...gold's a bit more burnished...the side panels on the pants look darker....
The regular version's pics make everything look really "new" and too shiny.

If they really ARE that different, than I'm really leaning more towards the Asgardian Light Armor version...I like the darker look....I hope that's not just a product of "good lighting" there in the pics....

Well, Asgardian Light Armor version it is then....just looks really distinctive there....

The good part is it sounds like people are really diggin' the flick. For me to go for both the movie is going to have to be as awesome as these figs look

Ordered. Light Armor version was a no brainier for me. Looks fantastic.

No reason they could have made sleeve's removeable and included everything at same damn price if not cheaper. The 2 thor release is ridiculous and make's hot toys look MORE GREEDY. Yes i ordered ha ha i'm hooked i admit it and wanted a upgrade from my 1st thor.

Last edited:
Back