1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say call them with order # or live chat... I always do live chat around the time I hear of people getting 14 day notices or shipping soon emails.

So how often do yalls reward point balance get screwed up? Is that pretty common with SS? Mine says i have 240 which I'm assuming is from thor (216) and Lord knows wut else bt it should be showing 475 also from the chitauri set i just received?? Any suggestions?

I forgot how many days (maybe 30?), but your reward points show up a few days after you receive your item I think.

So how often do yalls reward point balance get screwed up? Is that pretty common with SS? Mine says i have 240 which I'm assuming is from thor (216) and Lord knows wut else bt it should be showing 475 also from the chitauri set i just received?? Any suggestions?

there's a 40 day period from when you purchase your figure to when your reward points actually becoming available.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/why-sideshow/sideshow-rewards/

well that sucks, i ordered the day he went up, put him on flex, never got a shipping soon or an early processing mail, asked sideshow to change my order so he'd ship on 23rd, still havent gotten a shipping soon email my order has changed from flex and now i find out peoples have shipped on flex :gah: what a **** business method

well that sucks, i ordered the day he went up, put him on flex, never got a shipping soon or an early processing mail, asked sideshow to change my order so he'd ship on 23rd, still havent gotten a shipping soon email my order has changed from flex and now i find out peoples have shipped on flex :gah: what a **** business method

hmmm thats very strange

Just got off chat and apparently they didn't expect to get a small shipment of them( which is bull as we know reviewers got him), she didn't know about the notice situation but told me my order would still process and ship as normal.

Might fob sideshow off and go HK now TBH, the time its taken them to get him, HK price has dropped and will only be a few quids difference after fed ex bill comes aswell

They always take care of their reviewers before the customers that pay from their pockets.

I was among a handful that got their dx11 ex about a week earlier than most because they received a very small shipment.

I'm staying confident that my waitlist will convert and keeping my chin up on this one. I got a Hawkeye HT when all hope was lost.

I look forward to seeing some pictures soon GIZE!

Back