1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THe real question is whether or not I should pay out the flex pay early or keep going to the middle of Sept before getting this figure....

THe real question is whether or not I should pay out the flex pay early or keep going to the middle of Sept before getting this figure....

up to you, I'm leaving it on Flex, but having the figure is not a big deal to me, getting it is, now or later makes no difference

but what about you?

up to you, I'm leaving it on Flex, but having the figure is not a big deal to me, getting it is, now or later makes no difference

but what about you?

I think keeping it on flex makes more sense to me. I mean it's not like I'll never get the figure, it will just be later than others will. I don't mind that. And since my birthday is at the end of September.... :fest

I think keeping it on flex makes more sense to me. I mean it's not like I'll never get the figure, it will just be later than others will. I don't mind that. And since my birthday is at the end of September.... :fest

well there you go, I think you can pay off early anytime before the last payment, you should time it perfectly so you get it on your birthday, assuming its not a weekend :wink1:

Got my notice from Sideshow that this is processing on July 23rd. I was a bit on the fence about keeping the order but all the reviews have made it look awesome so I'll keep it.

Paid off my flex early today and was told it would ship out within the nxt 2 or 3 days.

Mine also says shipped yesterday! Hopefully will get Tuesday. For some reason I've gotten the last 4 of my orders a day earlier than what tracking says. Hope this holds true for this too :clap

Wow. Congrats to you guys getting him early. But if SS has him in now why wait til the 23rd to start processing for everyone else if he's in stock? Maybe they'll offer early processing like Avvengers Thor?

Yea idk why it wouldn't be the same for everyone. I personally never knew of this happening before. Why just ship to early flex payers? Weird

It's no surprise. Obtibotimus got his from Sideshow what, a week ago? They have been sitting on a few anyways. They did this with the avengers Thor too.

It's no surprise. Obtibotimus got his from Sideshow what, a week ago? They have been sitting on a few anyways. They did this with the avengers Thor too.
Oh ok...I didn't know lol. Hopefully everyone gets theirs nxt week tho!

Back