1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh i've really lost interest in this guy, it seems to be taking sideshow forever to even give us any indication he's shipping soon, i have the money at the ready but i know as soon as i spend it they will email about shipping soon :gah:

Cancelled mine last night, going to stick with my order of the standard version.

With all there cancellations, why isn't mine converting?? I think the standard version is really nice too, but I don't know if they'll make any more unarmored versions...

I chatted with Kristie @ sideshow and she didn't know when they planned to be getting him in stock. I was trying to go ahead and pay my last flex so it would be ready to ship when available because I seem to never get the early processing email so I randomly check when it gets close and have them charge it :impatient:

Ugh i've really lost interest in this guy, it seems to be taking sideshow forever to even give us any indication he's shipping soon, i have the money at the ready but i know as soon as i spend it they will email about shipping soon :gah:

Well this one wasn't originally supposed to ship till September, so we're still getting him pretty early if it ships this month as planned

Just knowing it is out oversees and we are waiting is a bit annoying. I get it is likely to come ahead of schedule but HT / SS has us trained like good little monkeys expecting it 4 weeks out. When the schedule changes :gah:

:lol

Peeving me off as I could spend the money I have waiting for this on something else if am going to make it to payday again lol

10469204_665768000168758_2216561820772819327_n.jpg

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow
Borrowed this pose. Didn't have to bend the arms at all and it's still a great action shot. Many thanks.

They can leave crease marks if left posed in a bent position. IMO, they look strange bent anyway which is why you have to get creative with your posing. I vultured a pose I saw that was posited and it looks amazing on shelf. Arms are very slightly bent but not enough to leave any creases.

Not sure is the armored has the same issue or not.

They can leave crease marks if left posed in a bent position. IMO, they look strange bent anyway which is why you have to get creative with your posing. I vultured a pose I saw that was posited and it looks amazing on shelf. Arms are very slightly bent but not enough to leave any creases.

Not sure is the armored has the same issue or not.

yeah I hate the idea of bending those arms

Back