1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to cancel this myself . #1 I'm running out of space #2 I'm running out of money #3 I already have the avengers Thor figure . # 4 I have both chitauri foot soilders charging on Friday . # 5 I have new captain America coming up. #6 I have mark 42 preordered . I love this figure though but I'm gonna have to cut something out of my wish list .

Yeah I try to be real selective in my purchases. I wanted mark 42, iron Patriot, and a few other armors from Iron Man 3, but those things are waay expensive. So instead I'm getting this Thor and the Winter soldier figures. I think it comes out cheaper. This hobby is expensive.

Yeah I try to be real selective in my purchases. I wanted mark 42, iron Patriot, and a few other armors from Iron Man 3, but those things are waay expensive. So instead I'm getting this Thor and the Winter soldier figures. I think it comes out cheaper. This hobby is expensive.

yeah the diecasts are pricey, maybe not 100% worth it but they are great figures

I know . Your exactly right . There's just so much cool stuff coming out . It's so hard to choose .

I say that because I've been there. Everything is cool looking, yes. But one must come to the realization that it's just not possible to own every piece without creating financial distress. Unless you are of course filthy rich.
Get what really means something to you, don't base your decisions on cool factor alone and you ll be fine. And your collection will look 100X better too! Instead of the crowded, second hand toy store look.

Good luck :)

I say that because I've been there. Everything is cool looking, yes. But one must come to the realization that it's just not possible to own every piece without creating financial distress. Unless you are of course filthy rich.
Get what really means something to you, don't base your decisions on cool factor alone and you ll be fine. And your collection will look 100X better too! Instead of the crowded, second hand toy store look.

Good luck :)

I agree with you 100% . Something is going to get canceled . Probably 1 chitauri foot soldier and either captain or Thor . I really love this captain America coming out . It's my favorite look so far .

For those who missed this....don't worry. Hot Toys will re-release a AoU sleeveless version but with silver accents. Similar to the MARK VI avengers exclusive.

Back