1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WL Found! And I don't even want this!! Lol.

It looks kinda cool though, I must say. Now I'm trying to remember when and most importantly WHY I put myself on a WL for this. I was probably drunk.

Seems like these are converting like crazy but nothing much for GA Cap at this point. Clear which one they made more of.

One was a promo the other is limited.

The numbers bouncing around (Which I do not believe) are 300 GA Caps and 600 Light Armor Thors in the states. Take that for what you will.

Wow those seem insanely low. That would've been likely a few years back but these days I'd think much higher runs from HT even on promos or 'limited'.

For a while I would've traded this one for Cap but this figure just looks so much nicer. Really well done. I like the Cap figure too but I think in terms of quality this one laps Cap. Who knows, maybe in hand I'd feel differently.

Wow those seem insanely low. That would've been likely a few years back but these days I'd think much higher runs from HT even on promos or 'limited'.

It does seem low. Keep in mind how much the market has grown. Producing 3,000 today may very well be similar to producing 300 when they started. I don't really care about the numbers too much though. Hot Toys says they are limited so I just take that to mean less than usual. It would be nice to know the exact numbers but eh. I'm happy either way :)

It does seem low. Keep in mind how much the market has grown. Producing 3,000 today may very well be similar to producing 300 when they started. I don't really care about the numbers too much though. Hot Toys says they are limited so I just take that to mean less than usual. It would be nice to know the exact numbers but eh. I'm happy either way :)

That is true. I think I'm just skeptical because of figures like Midas who was 'limited' but the market seemed to be flooded with him. I think there were a bunch on eBay for a while selling for barely above his sell price.

:hi5::chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

That is true. I think I'm just skeptical because of figures like Midas who was 'limited' but the market seemed to be flooded with him. I think there were a bunch on eBay for a while selling for barely above his sell price.

Thats true. I treat every figure like its "very limited" though in terms of ordering. If I want it, I preorder day one just to be safe! Then after a few months sometimes I keep it sometimes I don't. But its a good way to make sure you don't get stuck paying crazy aftermarket prices...I have nightmares about what I payed for my MK VII sometimes :(

Thats true. I treat every figure like its "very limited" though in terms of ordering. If I want it, I preorder day one just to be safe! Then after a few months sometimes I keep it sometimes I don't. But its a good way to make sure you don't get stuck paying crazy aftermarket prices...I have nightmares about what I payed for my MK VII sometimes :(

Was it that bad? How much did you pay? I didn't think prices were that crazy for that, maybe the BD VII but not the normal mk VII.

Was it that bad? How much did you pay? I didn't think prices were that crazy for that, maybe the BD VII but not the normal mk VII.

It wasn't that bad. But for me, paying that much ($380) for 1 figure...meh. I got into like the whole ethical side of it like how on earth can I spend this when there are people starving!!! :gah:

Then I look in my detolf and I'm like oh yeah...thats how :)

Back