1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped as well. Still nothing on GA Cap though. Something has to be going on there.

I would love to get a freebee but did just watch a video review where the reviewer commented on how heavy the package was for Light Armor Thor. It also comes with the same massive flight stand base that the Man of Steel Superman came with. Mine was 8 lbs. with pack out.

Mine shipped as well. Still nothing on GA Cap though. Something has to be going on there.

I would love to get a freebee but did just watch a video review where the reviewer commented on how heavy the package was for Light Armor Thor. It also comes with the same massive flight stand base that the Man of Steel Superman came with. Mine was 8 lbs. with pack out.

Yeah the box is big. Everyone else that has done pack out said theirs weighed 8 lbs

Got my shipping notice today!

Edit-where do u tell how many packages? A lot of the golden age cap guys been saying the same thing..that it shows two.

There isn't much in the Cap box. He comes with a standard base and minimal accessories so it's extremely light. The Thor base and flight rod are heavy. It's the same base used for evil Superman and it's got some weight. Sorry to say I doubt we are getting free figures. Possibly a free keychain though. :lol

Got my shipping notice today!

Edit-where do u tell how many packages? A lot of the golden age cap guys been saying the same thing..that it shows two.
Who's a lot? I just read the thread and I'm the only one.

I bet it's an extra bag of ****.

Back