1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, anyone that didn't get a pack out notice the weight of their shipment? I would like to know if I got one or not. Mine is 8lbs.

I'm getting a shipping weight of eight pounds. What are the weights others are getting...am I getting stuck with another free angelica?

I'm getting 7lbs with no packout.

I wonder if I should take this to SDCC and try and gouge one of the gouger dealers lol.

Good to hear. Finally got in the pack out gang. I've asked for one at least twice before and never got it. Thought I was missing a secret password or something.

Oh wow...mine was shipped this morning :yess:
Expected delivery on Tuesday.....damnit :lol

I emailed them earlier about early finish on my flex pay so hopefully it'll get taken care of tomorrow. I should have it by the weekend if it ships tomorrow or Monday.

They gave out a lot as freebies before, so i wouldn't be surprised if that is what the extra weight is. Could be that star spangled cap too, they are both shelf warmers.

They gave out a lot as freebies before, so i wouldn't be surprised if that is what the extra weight is. Could be that star spangled cap too, they are both shelf warmers.

Lol, true. And here I was hoping for a cleaning kit. I'll take the extra...whatever it may be, and be grateful :lol

Back