1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 225 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor - Light Asgardian Armor Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly could be. One eye is heavily shadowed, the other isn't.

I'm secretly hoping I don't like it, since I can sell this one for almost double what I can get for Avengers Thor. As it stands I'm planning to keep this and dump Avengers Thor. I don't love the head sculpt on Avengers Thor and the sleeves drive me crazy. Mostly I want to keep Avengers version for the Tesseract accessory.

I only started buying HT a few months ago and I'm curious, SurlyJ: do HT figure retain most if not all their value on the secondary market even if the figure is displayed? Just something I've wondered about.

Sounds obvious, but did you peeps log into your SSC account & check if it shipped from there?

If I remember correctly, I think I remember not getting the usual shipping email from SSC before, but when I checked my account, it was already shipped with tracking details.

Mine hasnt shipped but, to be honest, the fact I got on the waitlist so late and converted has me feeling all sort of positive I'm even getting this at all.

Counting my blessings and will wait patiently hopefully he will be in my possession soon. If not I have SDCC pics and news to keep me busy!

tMDpWNnv5.jpg

Mine hasnt shipped but, to be honest, the fact I got on the waitlist so late and converted has me feeling all sort of positive I'm even getting this at all.

Counting my blessings and will wait patiently hopefully he will be in my possession soon. If not I have SDCC pics and news to keep me busy!

Good way to look at it! I'll feel the same if my Loki converts! :hi5:

Sounds obvious, but did you peeps log into your SSC account & check if it shipped from there?

If I remember correctly, I think I remember not getting the usual shipping email from SSC before, but when I checked my account, it was already shipped with tracking details.

This is the only way I check anymore. I didn't get a e-mail for either Batman or Robin, even checked the spam folder just in case. So, I just check my account, which my Thor says shipping soon still. Which I am not complaining...along with others who got on the Waitlist late, I'm surprised I'm even getting one.

I only started buying HT a few months ago and I'm curious, SurlyJ: do HT figure retain most if not all their value on the secondary market even if the figure is displayed? Just something I've wondered about.

Most of them seem to, even opened. There isn't a HUGE discrepancy between opened and MISB prices for these things in my experience. A few bucks, yeah, but people who buy these tend to take great care of them, so buying opened isn't a big deal. Avengers Thor is one of the few that has gone down in value, particularly among the Avengers, all of which besides him have gone up dramatically in price.

This is the only way I check anymore. I didn't get a e-mail for either Batman or Robin, even checked the spam folder just in case. So, I just check my account, which my Thor says shipping soon still.

Yup thats the only way I check too. Mine shipped. But GA Cap hasn't yet. Wonder why they only shipped some and not others

Yup thats the only way I check too. Mine shipped. But GA Cap hasn't yet. Wonder why they only shipped some and not others

Pack outs? Though they didn't charge me it, I would think I am getting it. Kathy told me in the chat it would be added to future orders as well if opted.

Last edited:
Back