1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep the elbows straight on my Thor too. I'm more worried about the sleeves flaking than the elbows weakening though. My Thor is in a similar pose. Maybe I should check to see if everything is holding up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never a bad idea. :)

Thanks for the reply guys, really appreciate it. I am also a little concerned on this pose, but this is the only dynamic pose for Thor that I can think of because I need to display him in a flying dynamic pose for my avengers collection. Anyone have a good and safer dynamic pose that you can show me, perhaps? :)

I think that pose is perfectly fine. I don't see the hand falling off in that position. I'd be more worried about the arms being bent at the elbow for too long before something such as having the hammer up like that.

Not mine, but I had to share :lol

12049197_904515499627339_3578853324566976041_n.jpg

Cool pic! :clap

Hi guys, do you think he will have problem in the future if I keep him in this pose (like maybe the hand pegs getting loose eventually and the hammer drops?)

attachment.php

Yeah, better go with a museum pose to avoid stressing the joints/material.

Thanks for the reply guys, really appreciate it. I am also a little concerned on this pose, but this is the only dynamic pose for Thor that I can think of because I need to display him in a flying dynamic pose for my avengers collection. Anyone have a good and safer dynamic pose that you can show me, perhaps? :)

I had mine similar to your pose :wink1:

10488308_668061929960586_8548250369624463971_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3207.JPG
    493.3 KB · Views: 221

You're welcome.

I used to have mine in this pose, but have since changed it to accommodate for more space. I always thought it was pretty neat.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Anybody looking for a fully armored Dark World Thor? I'm looking to sell mine. It's been opened and displayed for six months in my closed Detolf shelf, and it's in great condition. I'm selling it well below the original MSRP...I'm absolutely NOT charging an insane eBay price. :)

Last edited:
I upgraded the cape and the stand. I love the gold and the armored sleeves. I passed on the lightning stuff and the headsculpt. I'm down for a neutral face, blonde Thor... but not this one

I have the AOU Thor on preorder (this will be my only Thor fig) and I am considering picking up a Thor Dark World head to use as an alternate head. Looking on Ebay, do I need to be worried about recasts? If so, how can I make sure I avoid them?

In my experience most knockoffs will be considerably cheaper. Under $40, and the word "custom" will be used somewhere. I only buy from sellers that have clear, up close pics so you can see the detail.

Back