1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of mean Brainiac... don't ya think?

Yes, I agree completely and wholeheartedly with you WWE Jedi, and I was just joking and I'm sooo sorry

Sorry Star
tumblr_m7l46g1xII1qbmel0.gif

Thanks Jedi
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7226-1376677213-2.gif

You guys are the best
giphy.gif

I'd go as far to not only say Tom adds presence, but he and Chris H gel really well. Chris I think does a great job of not only playing Thor straight, but adding humour to a character who is unintentionally humourous.
Nailed it :clap Very well said. I agree
Its actually one of the qualities I find most appealing about the Thor films :)

Sorry trying to post a GIF unsuccessfully.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444601883.394807.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444601883.394807.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 180
Don't attach a GIF, it won't work that way because the site thinks its an image. You can instead use IMG tags and insert the link to the gif, if you have it saved on your phone or computer, try uploading it to a photo hosting site(like imgur) and then use the link

and it is best not to entertain people who act like what they are but at least they are honest about it, I mean you can see it, its there, but it would be far worse to let someone claim they stand for the values of someone as heroic and iconic as captain America when their actions and values prove they only stand for the opposite.

A hero doesn't call himself a hero, he gets called a hero because of what he does

and sorry to derail the thread but....

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Burke

Should i get this or AOU version

If it's one or the other and you don't have either, I personally would get the AoU version. If you already have this figure but don't have the AoU version, I would just stick with this version.

So to answer your question, I would go with the AoU version. :)

Back