1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried both methods, still no luck, better than straight out the box but still not flattening out in the right spots...might have to throw it back in the box... :thud:

I'd recommend steam. Boil some water on the stove and as it evaporates hold the piece over it moving it side to side so it doesn't get really damp. It should be easy to reshape. Then quickly place it under a book for an hour. Should work

I'd recommend steam. Boil some water on the stove and as it evaporates hold the piece over it moving it side to side so it doesn't get really damp. It should be easy to reshape. Then quickly place it under a book for an hour. Should work

I'll give that a go, thanks for the tip! :hi5:

I'm still kicking myself for selling this figure. I much rather have this than the avengers version. Anyone one selling this for a reasonable price, plz pm me

Trying out a new pose :wink1: Still working at it, trying to make it look like he's about to throw Mew-muh but the articulation I'm aiming for is slightly restrictive.

Avng_1.jpg

Stopped by the store earlier today too and it's in-store as well. Picked up AoU Cap and ASM2 Spidey 40% off :yess:

Not a bad price for Loki...is it worth it?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

It's a great price if you really want it. Some people like the A1 version, I'm personally waiting for the Thor 3 version because I feel like we may get more/different accessories so I'm passing, but 40% off anything Hot Toys is really good.

Back