1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1407180377121.jpg

Did he shorten his Superman or heighten his Thor? My Superman still towers over Thor.

Could someone please take a photo of the underside of the shoulder joint? I can't find any images of this area.

Has anyone seen or heard of a custom thor with rooted hair? Heated discussions going on over in the Ellen Ripley thread about whether it would make male figures look "feminine"

Thanks for the kind words, The Skull. :) Also, thanks Statiss for the tips on the cape wiring. That was really my only slight disappointment with this figure.

Hey, has anyone here Upgrade their avengers Thor with the new Thor underbody and arms...? their basically the same under body so the gear should transfer over just fine. Really curious to see how it would look

Hey, has anyone here Upgrade their avengers Thor with the new Thor underbody and arms...? their basically the same under body so the gear should transfer over just fine. Really curious to see how it would look

I think I seen that a while back, not sure, could have been Thor 1 swap

Back