1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirtier worn cape as opposed to smashing clean. He answered this same question of mine a few pages back. :lol

I don't know if you guys know, but ToysStudioHK has LED Mjolnirs. I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Even if I don't own all the figures I need to buy all of the infinity gems. Something tells me they will go for big money by the time the Infinity Gauntlet comes around..

Plus it will be cool to display them along with the eventual Thanos figure.

Just hope they don't sell them as a set down the line. They tend to do crap like that... :lol

I wish they had the tesseract on it's own with LED, like the one that came with Red Skull. I'm about to order a few things from them. Didn't know they had more than just the Mk7 faceplates...

Just hope they don't sell them as a set down the line. They tend to do crap like that... :lol

I wish they had the tesseract on it's own with LED, like the one that came with Red Skull. I'm about to order a few things from them. Didn't know they had more than just the Mk7 faceplates...

You know what.. they probably will! lol

Meh, I'm fine with the clean regalia. Agh. I can't wait to get Heartbreaker to put them together. I can put the twisty ties and lightning effect for an awesome battle scene.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to order a few things from them and there are no prices and when I press checkout it says "This store is temporarily unavailable. Please visit us again soon."

I had to order through their Facebook. They send you an invoice through PayPal.

Back