1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm....the shape seems a little off don't you guys think? This took about half an hour of futzing lol. Probably need to do more research and time to futz.

3f12441e6002f16975afc0592fcc3b42.jpg

e693951551230fda4e303bad7217a93c.jpg

Looks awesome on the hammer :wink1: On the arm, not so much because of how it's wrapped around it, but still nice

Coming along well. I think the hammer does look good. When I steal this idea from you I will probably just do the hammer and not the other hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, all these pics have convinced me, as soon as I get my paycheck on the 5th I shall...well I shall have a 1/6 representation holding a 1/6 representation of the HAMMER OF THOR!

I've honestly hoped for a movie where Hemsworth would keep the/a helmet on for the majority of it, but not the helmet from the first one because it just doesn't sit on his head right visually (in the movie or on the figure)... Although I have ordered the helmet and head from MMS146 to possibly display with my TDW Thor, that's just because I like Thor to wear a helmet and that's my only option at the moment... I'd like to see a more streamlined helmet that looks natural, like in that promo/concept art.

I've honestly hoped for a movie where Hemsworth would keep the/a helmet on for the majority of it, but not the helmet from the first one because it just doesn't sit on his head right visually (in the movie or on the figure)... Although I have ordered the helmet and head from MMS146 to possibly display with my TDW Thor, that's just because I like Thor to wear a helmet and that's my only option at the moment... I'd like to see a more streamlined helmet that looks natural, like in that promo/concept art.

Agreed. Sure, producers want to show off his goldilocks but he still feels just a wee bit naked without that winged helmet. They cameoed it in the first film and tried to reference it in the second, but yes, I would like him to go into battle with that thing on at some point.

How much did you pay for yours?

Agreed. Sure, producers want to show off his goldilocks but he still feels just a wee bit naked without that winged helmet. They cameoed it in the first film and tried to reference it in the second, but yes, I would like him to go into battle with that thing on at some point.

The head and helmet from mms146? I bought them separately from ebay not to long ago, I have yet to receive them though. Came out to around $65 for both combined.

Which scene was this?

Oh, it was those asgardian flying vehicles, lol

i don't know, to me they looked like his winged helmet but maybe i'm wrong :huh:

Back