1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it could work. I'd love to see how it turns out. Thor needs his lightning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally wired my cap. Looks much better in motion.

e233455ff69b1bafc17abfbf084e607d.jpg

Nice bro :clap

They really did a great job with the face. I love how he looks calm but focused. He wants to give you a chance to surrender before he beats the snot out of you.

They really did a great job with the face. I love how he looks calm but focused. He wants to give you a chance to surrender before he beats the snot out of you.

"Return to your cells and no further harm will come to you. You have my word. **(gets punched)** "Very well, you do NOT have my word..." I love that line and that is what I take from his headsculpt :lol

Actually looks better than I thought it would. I think it needs to be on his hammer though. I don't recall ever seeing him shoot lightning from his fingers.. It's always channeled through the hammer. I may be wrong though.

b92a6bd80b67df0b1ea67685b73e2566.jpg

I was actually thinking of this when I tried it out. Tried wrapping them around Mjolnir and it slips right out. It needs to wrap around the handle and hand, but my twisty ties aren't long enough. If I wanna do him channelling through Mjolnir, I'll need to find longer twisty ties. These are just the ones from my SIC stuff.

e7a3aa9e5cccf85554b420d527cc9783.jpg

How about this kinda thing? Any idea how to make the twisty ties hold on to Mjolnir?

ee48a146d45beacd04db430d405e0b29.jpg

I was actually thinking of this when I tried it out. Tried wrapping them around Mjolnir and it slips right out. It needs to wrap around the handle and hand, but my twisty ties aren't long enough. If I wanna do him channelling through Mjolnir, I'll need to find longer twisty ties. These are just the ones from my SIC stuff.

e7a3aa9e5cccf85554b420d527cc9783.jpg

How about this kinda thing? Any idea how to make the twisty ties hold on to Mjolnir?

ee48a146d45beacd04db430d405e0b29.jpg
That 2nd one would be awesome! 1st one reminds me of Ragnarok for some reason..

Yeah. I'll try a find longer twisty ties (tt) for them. I sorta like it around his arms too. Makes it look pretty badass.

Changing all my displays and poses up. I think I finally found what I want with Thor. Love this figure more and more.

9c1cabeeed0fa21b17d69522833d01da.jpg

Hmm....the shape seems a little off don't you guys think? This took about half an hour of futzing lol. Probably need to do more research and time to futz.

3f12441e6002f16975afc0592fcc3b42.jpg

e693951551230fda4e303bad7217a93c.jpg

Back