1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Yep, and it needs to come up higher under the arm pits. On the figure it cuts under his arms in line with the central set of discs on the armour which is too low

I hope they change it by the release date then.

Awesome likeness on these new versions - hilarious to see comments saying otherwise. :lol

While I'm not interested in any THOR figures, this looks like the one to get. I wonder if the arms are standard TT arms, & not rubber.

Well, this is what I think HT should change
js3k.jpg

Awesome likeness on these new versions - hilarious to see comments saying otherwise. :lol

While I'm not interested in any THOR figures, this looks like the one to get. I wonder if the arms are standard TT arms, & not rubber.

feel the same way. I'm only tempted b/c it looks so good but I know I won't buy anyway :lol

First Thor figure I'll purchase. The others don't compare.

I think HOT TOYS nailed the sculpt.
Releasing 2 versions of this figure is messed up though.
I like this version better.
I wonder when Sideshow will have it up for PO?
By tonight?

I don't understand why Marvel refuses to give THOR his Helmet to wear

Definitely the best likeness yet. I'm going to get a second head sculpt to have it modded with real hair.
While Loki is a given, would still like the see Malekith, Sif and Heimdall as well.

I think it looks amazing, i just dont like how the top of the vest looks like a vest on the figure or on the actual costume. I'll wait for the eventual Avengers: AoU version before getting another Thor.

I think it looks amazing, i just dont like how the top of the vest looks like a vest on the figure or on the actual costume. I'll wait for the eventual Avengers: AoU version before getting another Thor.

I'm hoping to get the sleevless for a different look on the shelf, but I cannot wait for AoU to be released, changing subject but god I hope we get a classic ultron in hot toys form, just like the teaser footage from comic con

Woah, are you freaking kidding me? If we assume the limited 'light armour' version isn't included in that, who does it leave us with?
1) Thor
2) Loki
3) Malekith
Could it be...
4) Lady Sif :yess:
5) - 7) Warriors 3? :thud:

is it really true that we are getting 7??? or is it just talk. I just want thor and Sif.....so i hope they atleast make her. I can see malekith and sif as the only other 2 they make besides thor and loki...but thats just me.

This is an incredible figure. The likeness is spot on! I have the Avengers Thor and thought the likeness was about 85%. This new sculpt is 100% dead on in my opinion.

I love everything but the expression. Not feeling the open mouth, something about that kills the sculpt for me.

I would echo what others are saying, best Hemsworth sculpt yet. If I were to build an Avengers team I'd buy this one. I may in fact.

Back