1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

That is a beautiful figure! But darn you HT for making an exclusive version too!!!! Especially since I love BOTH! MMS 224 & 225 are on my MUST HAVE list! Seeing these makes me a happy camper today!!! :yess: :hi5:

Too bad I got to wait until next week to see the new film! :gah:

That is a beautiful figure! But darn you HT for making an exclusive version too!!!! Especially since I love BOTH! MMS 224 & 225 are on my MUST HAVE list! Seeing these makes me a happy camper today!!! :yess: :hi5:

Too bad I got to wait until next week to see the new film! :gah:

to add to it, is thor wearing the cloak when his arms are bare? (ive only seen a trailer)

to add to it, is thor wearing the cloak when his arms are bare? (ive only seen a trailer)

Since we're both in North America, we'll have to wait more than a week to confirm. :slap

Unless we read the spoilers in the movie thread which have already started. I'm staying out of there now. :gah:

Since we're both in North America, we'll have to wait more than a week to confirm. :slap

Unless we read the spoilers in the movie thread which have already started. I'm staying out of there now. :gah:

I cant wait, I hope its good. I refuse to go opening weekend anymore though, IM 3 really let me down

Me too. But I'll be there opening night. Keep the faith my friend..... :wink1:

Am I the only one who likes The Avengers version better?

I'm honestly a bit underwhelmed. Although the armor looks more vikingesque and a bit less shiny Asgard-modern than the other versions I don't think it's the best look. The midsection seems bigger than the chest due to the armholes and that looks kinda weird. Don't really like the arms (either bare or armored), and the sculpt (while it has a good likeness) looks just a bit weird due to the expression.

I'm sticking to my Avengers version.

Aww just cause you cant scalp it like an Iron man?

still a good figure

That $leeveless version could end up being hard to find... You never know.

Better than the previous ones, yes. Puts them to shame, actually. Is still does nothing for me though.

WHERE IS BATMAN RETURNS?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an amazing offering. I will debate getting it haha. At the very least I will buy the sculpt for my avengers thor.

Am I the only one who likes The Avengers version better?

I'm honestly a bit underwhelmed. Although the armor looks more vikingesque and a bit less shiny Asgard-modern than the other versions I don't think it's the best look. The midsection seems bigger than the chest due to the armholes and that looks kinda weird. Don't really like the arms (either bare or armored), and the sculpt (while it has a good likeness) looks just a bit weird due to the expression.

I'm sticking to my Avengers version.

Im kinda with you dude. Love the costume and hair but the forehead is weird and not feeling the open mouth at some angles

I love this version for the most part, but as much as I think they've gotten the likeness right....I'm just not sure I'm feeling that expression.

I'll still get this guy, though.

Oh wow,looks like the shirt is not removable,guess that's why the 2 versions

Tough crowd .....

1381557_10151696958662344_721045587_n.jpg

Back