1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ Is that hammer made out of the same material as the HT one or is it plastic?

hi its not metal like the hot toys one ,its plastic or resin ,but looks ok ,better than the pewter key ring hammers ive used as stand ins ,in the past lol

I loved Hemsworth's work in this film. The scene where he fries Malekith's face with lightning and then flings Mjolnir at their ship full of rage is just awesome.

^^^ Thanks cofphoto! I tried to watch this yesterday but the video had been removed from the site I was browsing.

Saw The Dark World one last time again this morning (It's still showing on one screen here in San Diego). SUCH a damn good movie.

And can I say one last time how much I LOVED how they handled Loki in this movie? Absolute perfection, IMO.

Saw The Dark World one last time again this morning (It's still showing on one screen here in San Diego). SUCH a damn good movie.

And can I say one last time how much I LOVED how they handled Loki in this movie? Absolute perfection, IMO.

Completely agree! Can't wait for the blu ray!

Watched TDW last night. Really enjoyed it. Can't wait for this figure now.

I have both the normal and exclusive on order. Doubt i'll get both. Prefer the normal edition by far but the Ex will be the tough one to get in future, it's already on waitlist. Did he even use the Ex costume in TDW without the armored arms? Really cheap of HT to make people buy 2 just for different arms and a base. Should have made it a bit more expensive and included switch out arms and the base.

Which one are you guys getting?

Back