Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Bar did you hear back from her? What did she say about the straight on look?

It should be looking to the side... and with less of a moustache
$_1.JPG

Attachments

• $_1.JPG
    $_1.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 383
Hot Toys needs to own up to its failures. The pic above is making me sad, and really dos NOT resemble the proto or Hugh.

If they stand by their work/product, they should resculpt that head entirely and offer it for free to people who purchased this figure.

I really don't understand how they missed the mark this much.... When I showed my fiancé the HS she laughed like crazy when I told her it was Hugh.

What if we all complained through SSC (for those of us actually purchasing it through them)? Do you guys think Hot Toys would consider essentially recalling the current HS if enough complaints are made?

Last edited:
Heck yeah let's get a petition!!!! Maybe dave would say to sideshow hey look these guys are flaming pissed at the quality of this sculpt it's nothing like what they ordered. I think start up a petition thread if we could maybe reach 200+ that creat a stir to motivate them to do something. Somebody has gotta go talk to Mr. Chan

For those who only want some parts from the set, hk_apestore (100% feedback) on ebay still has the bone claws at the lowest price (compared to other sellers) of $37 shipped. I just bought the metal claws pair for $31 shipped, just $3 more compared to those custom clawed fists! :yess:

Hopefully mine will be shipping this week. I'll give my final opinion of this when I see it in person. From the pics, I still like how it looks and just not seeing all of the hate. Just my opinion for now. Again, hopefully that won't change. :dunno

Here's a review from Nenny Dee. Looks better but still will wait on him. I'm happy with the decision I made of getting Harley instead. Was a better deal.

Thanks for posting the video Ryan. He looks much better in that video than many of the pics. The mustache isn't nearly as horrible. I guess that lighting really is key for this guy. I like the way Nenny posed him too.

Looks great in that review. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Sign that petition all you want, I think A: it won't accomplish a damn thing and B: is not necessary. But that is just one guy's opinion.:wave

Yes thanks Ryan for posting the vid. I too (if I had to choose) would've gotten harley instead, good choice. This looks like a nice figure . The only thing that stopped me from getting it was him being in a suit and tie. Not really for me.

After seeing that video, I'm way more confident now that this will be a great figure. I think all of this hate is blown way out of proportion! Thank you Ryan! :clap

Here's a review from Nenny Dee. Looks better but still will wait on him. I'm happy with the decision I made of getting Harley instead. Was a better deal.

He looks so good in this video. Takes a massive dump on the previous head sculpts lol

Not a problem guys. Enjoy your Wolverine when you get him in. Definitely post up some pictures and videos. Like I have stated I'll get mine down the road. I know most of you were looking forward to a honest review from me but I knew it wouldn't be right to get a figure I'm not 100% on. He does look a lot better and happy to hear and see it. As of now Harley got my full on attention.

Back