Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eamon I couldn't even agree with you more I want this BAAAAWWWWWWDDD! The people I spoke with say in Hong Kong end of year I was like are you smoking weed?!!!!! No way that's possible. That japan and or USA would get it exclusively before Hong Kong. It would really hurt the Hong Kong distributors for early buyers in USA or people that want to buy them for there reviews. It just doesn't make sense.........hmmmmmmm

Woo hoo! I just saw this figure is coming early. I was just thinking this morning I couldnt hardly wait until May! Now we dont have to. I plan to use custom clothes to dress him Origins style and will use the suit with a white shirt to make a Phil Coulson figure. I already have everything I need. Two characters with one order! Awesome.

Pardon the off topic, but figured Id bring this up since there are so many Wolverine fans here...

What is you take on the movie canon / storyline?

I liked The Wolverine movie but how did it even happen? Origins takes place sometime in the 70's, right? If that is so then how did Logan even remember it happened? If you take origins as being what it was for storyline, then wasnt Logan's memory erased after he got shot in the head by Stryker? He would have no memory of WWII era. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

So what gives?

Just curious what you guys think. Again, I liked the Wolverine movie, but the continuity of Holywood needs some work.

Arycon on Arycon I have been around studying and working in and around comic shops about 1/3-2/3's my life I have worked at a few places that sold comics and collected a vast aray over a couple decades, that being said I do know canon pretty well and Hollywood totally screwed up in the wolverine, non of it was actual canon to the wolverine miniseries released in the early 80's. To start silver samurai was always a mutant with an ability to generate a tachyon field around his sword and he as a young man who was kick arse! He was related to Marlo's family and sunfire another mutant was tied into that family, Marlo's had a deep deep love with wolverine which was totally sidelined in the film the movie really should have been more about their love interest as the story has truly told.

Silver samurai never had a adamantium sword in the beginning. And viper????? She was actually a hydra operative that never had any ties to the marko family that I know of let alone wolverine during that specific time frame, she never had a tongue that long or spit venom all her abilities were technology based.

James magold sucked in my opinion, I wish Hollywood writers and producers would just keep to the stories and canon we all know and love. It was as bad as what they did to dead pool. But that's Hollywood for you.

Woo hoo! I just saw this figure is coming early. I was just thinking this morning I couldnt hardly wait until May! Now we dont have to. I plan to use custom clothes to dress him Origins style and will use the suit with a white shirt to make a Phil Coulson figure. I already have everything I need. Two characters with one order! Awesome.

Pardon the off topic, but figured Id bring this up since there are so many Wolverine fans here...

I liked The Wolverine movie but how did it even happen? Origins takes place sometime in the 70's, right? If that is so then how did Logan even remember it happened? If you take origins as being what it was for storyline, then wasnt Logan's memory erased after he got shot in the head by Stryker? He would have no memory of WWII era. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

So what gives?

Just curious what you guys think. Again, I liked the Wolverine movie, but the continuity of Holywood needs some work.

Xavior happened in X1-3. He pretty much remembers everything thanks to Xavior.

That is why they brought in Bryan singer to fix the mess that will be resolved in what is now gonna be known as "days of future past"....which has now in turn shafted the Chris Claremont and John Byrne story line so popular in the very early 80's and made it hybrid with the bishop and cable future versions..(oh brother help us....) anyways I think they are trying to save the franchise cause it rally is as much of a cash co was avengers if they do it right!!! After all X-men started it all right and spiderman?????:exactly:

So what gives?

He seemed to be slowly gaining back the memories throughout the movie. That's why the flashbacks only revealed a little bit at a time and he understood everything after he went back to where he was when the bomb hit.

Last night, he's dropping me an email when he gets it in stock.

"maybe this week or next" were his exact words. Either way, this guy is coming this month.

I am still baffled how secret base and toy hunters totally throw me off with telling me Q4 maybe and q3 for pre orders........meanwhile everyone else gets before HK

That is why they brought in Bryan singer to fix the mess that will be resolved in what is now gonna be known as "days of future past"....which has now in turn shafted the Chris Claremont and John Byrne story line so popular in the very early 80's and made it hybrid with the bishop and cable future versions..(oh brother help us....) anyways I think they are trying to save the franchise cause it rally is as much of a cash co was avengers if they do it right!!! After all X-men started it all right and spiderman?????:exactly:

Glad to be selling my figure to someone who appears to be a proper enthusiast! :hi5:

From todays sideshow newsletter,

The Hot Toys Wolverine Sixth Scale figure from Marvel’s 2013 blockbuster film will begin shipping this month! Capturing Hugh Jackman’s distinct likeness and expression, don’t miss this amazing figure for your collection!

Back