Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this email today:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping at AmiAmi.

We would like to kindly inform you that your order includes items that have
had a change in release date. The applicable items have been separated to
new orders if required.

Orders containing only in-stock items will be invoiced shortly. Please
understand that it may take up to several days depending on the number of
orders awaiting processing.

Orders that contain pre-order items will be invoiced after all items in the
order have become available and are ready to be shipped.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind understanding and patience.

PLEASE NOTE: It may take some time for these changes to be reflected on your order history page
so please do not be alarmed if the orders are not immediately displayed on our website.

Available in: Feb-2014

<Item Name | Unit Price | QTY | Total >
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(Pre-order)Movie Masterpiece Wolverine: SAMURAI 1/6 Scale Figure Wolverine | 19,600.- | 1 | 19,600.-
Shipping method: Domestic(Sagawa Express)

They have not even released in Hong Kong yet!!! What's going on guys hot toys main 2 stores say end of year for release am I missing something?

HT has been releasing most everything 1 to 6 months early the last couple months and a couple have released here the same time as HK (don't ask me why :dunno).

Do they do English in chat? Is it on the item listing page? Not trying to be a pain, just want to know do I got to main page item page where on the left is it by what set of items

The language automatically translated both way. I just looked at the site and I don't see the live chat now. Its 1am there. I'm sure live chat is not available now.

The language automatically translated both way. I just looked at the site and I don't see the live chat now. Its 1am there. I'm sure live chat is not available now.

So the guy said to you that it is for sure INSTOCK? Do you know if they ship to USA? Also did you log in before you did chat?

So the guy said to you that it is for sure INSTOCK? Do you know if they ship to USA? Also did you log in before you did chat?

He definitely said he had it in hand. I didn't log nor am I member. I didn't ask about shipping to the US because if I get this, I'll do so through Sideshow.

Ok last question when you go do you goto the main page for chat and do you remember roughly what screen icon it was near? Did you have to translate it from google?

I was on the Wolverine page. I believe it was more of a pop up. Thats why I'm guessing its not available at 1am HK time. I didn't use any translate tools. It did it automatically.

You should just order from Sideshow. Its not wait listed. It'll probably cost a lot less because of shipping. And it'll probably only be an additional 1-3 weeks.

Ok all you HT The Wolverine MMS220 soon to be collectors
I do not know if this is a new fad that Hot Toys is doing but Japan is getting this figure on or around the 14th of Feb 2014
And Sideshow end of Feb for sure. What totally amazes me is Hong Kong is NOT getting it released till
Q3 or Q4????!!!!! Is it me or is something wrong with this picture? This will dampen HK street sales for USA ebay buyers for sure

Or

Does Hot Toys Secret Base not have a clue when it is released or Toy Hunters cause both told me this today!
And Qoute "We not sell or get till Q3 or Q4"

Ok all you HT The Wolverine MMS220 soon to be collectors
I do not know if this is a new fad that Hot Toys is doing but Japan is getting this figure on or around the 14th of Feb 2014
And Sideshow end of Feb for sure. What totally amazes me is Hong Kong is NOT getting it released till
Q3 or Q4????!!!!! Is it me or is something wrong with this picture? This will dampen HK street sales for USA ebay buyers for sure

Or

Does Hot Toys Secret Base not have a clue when it is released or Toy Hunters cause both told me this today!
And Qoute "We not sell or get till Q3 or Q4"

Where did you get that info?

Back