Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done my first preorder from Sideshow, and this is the one I chose. Guess it's all dowhill from here :p

I do have one other Hot Toy the Snake eyes figure, which got me started.

Now trying to find a Thor and Captain America that I like.

LOL it's already grumbling :p Trying to figure out if I should get the older Avengers figures, just wait for the new ones that are coming, or pick some up like Thor and Cap as their movies come out.

For instance I opted for this Wolverine over the X3 one cause I thought the face looked a lot better.

Thoughts?

LOL it's already grumbling :p Trying to figure out if I should get the older Avengers figures, just wait for the new ones that are coming, or pick some up like Thor and Cap as their movies come out.

For instance I opted for this Wolverine over the X3 one cause I thought the face looked a lot better.

Thoughts?

Welcome to the world of collecting.....decisions, decisions, decisions :lol:lol

Thoughts?

Hmm. Don worry, eventually you will buy all! ... No ones tops at one version or other, its a deep hole and a free fall from here on friend .. Hang in tight! .... :)

I'd love confirmation from OMG on if it is The Wolverine because if it is I need to buy him now! Was waiting closer to release to get him! Could it be the Celtic Predator, I know that is due for release and has those scars on his mask.

If this happens to be true, thank god I switched him to flex

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I hope it isn't. All these early releases are causing me to have to cancel figures I REALLY want :/ But it's just too much at once...

i think it might just be OMG having a little fun w/ collectors.

According to HTC, Celtic Pred is the next release. those scratches could very well be from the Celt Pred biomask and he just left off a few to poke some fun :lol

Ok I've given in and just placed my order via sideshow and used the free points they were giving not bad for $100 :)

Kind of considered getting, I like him in civ clothing than his silly X-men suit... but thank god the movie was a (racist) turd, save my wallet!

Last edited:
Kind of considered getting, I like him in civ clothing than his silly X-men suit... but thank god the movie was a (racist) turd, save my wallet!

Seriously? What makes the movie racist? The antagonist being Japanese? Well there were plenty of "good" Japanese people in the film as well. There was also a white antagonist as well.

Back