Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it Dx13 (x2), Iminime Cross Bow Hunter, Midas and Ex Mechanic Stark all this week and next week. That said, I'd still muster up the cash for an early Wolverine !!!!!!!!

I feel your pain man. Making 2 Depp customs (Wonka and Mad Hatter), just started a Riddick custom, early stages of a Smallville Lex Luthor custom and just got HT MoS JorEl. Had to put off DX13 for early next year unfortunately. Will probably get him if I get that rumored Christmas bonus at work :lol but yea, I'd find a way to do the same for Wolverine. such and awesome looking figure (and movie)

Haven't read a single comic. So asking. How can magnito stop/ freeze people. How can he freeze them in time. May be i am mistaken but after wolverine when magnito goes to meet him at the security check (?) how come everyone freezes. Also, in first class, how come he freezes things towards the end. I understand magnetic power but seems to be freezing and pulling non magnetic things around at ease (mystique is pulled by him in the trailer as well)

What i thot was Charles freezes things both in wolverine and in first class. But then how does he pull mystique in the trailer.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Haven't read a single comic. So asking. How can magnito stop/ freeze people. How can he freeze them in time. May be i am mistaken but after wolverine when magnito goes to meet him at the security check (?) how come everyone freezes. Also, in first class, how come he freezes things towards the end. I understand magnetic power but seems to be freezing and pulling non magnetic things around at ease (mystique is pulled by him in the trailer as well)

What i thot was Charles freezes things both in wolverine and in first class. But then how does he pull mystique in the trailer.

Cheers!

I believe Charles freezes everybody. In the trailer mystique could have some sort of metal cuffs on her to explain being pulled by Magneto

Cheers!

Charles freezes people when they just come to a halt like time has stopped using his mental powers.

But as has been stated above, Magneto's powers are magnetism, so he can control the iron particles in your bloodstream.
He can lift a human into the air with just that same iron.

Charles freezes people when they just come to a halt like time has stopped using his mental powers.

But as has been stated above, Magneto's powers are magnetism, so he can control the iron particles in your bloodstream.
He can lift a human into the air with just that same iron.

He can also theoretically rip the blood out of your veins. That guy is brutal!

Finally saw the movie earlier, loved it. Can't wait for this to finally come out. I'm going to definitely get two, one in the black suit and one in the tank top in bone claws maybe.

I'd say with all the early releases like The Crow and MOS figures there may be a good chance this get pulled back by a few months:pray:

Back