Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 201-Jor-El 1/6th Scale Collectible figure

I wish they would have included his personal robot assistant

How are you folks saying the HS looks amazing? It looks ordinary, at best.

I think the sculpt is spot on but not really surprised to see people against it. Pretty sure they'll just release another version with the battle armor so I might hold out for that one instead. Figure is looking great though.

Likeness is good not great.

Outfit is superb. But I want to see how the symbol looks under the robes!

Give me the full kryptonian armor and ill buy

It couldn't be a difference of opinion could it?

No, not on these boards.

Yeah. I am always amazed at people who stop by to offer an opinion on an item that NO-ONE IS FORCING THEM TO BUY, lol.
Like it?
Buy it then.
Don't like it?
Post thirty times in a forum thread TELLING everyone how much you don't like it and won't be buying it.
I see it thirty times a day in reveal threads. "Eyes are too big" "Eyes aren't big enough" "Thighs are too large" "Proportions are off" "costume is wrong", etc.

It's like a girl being attacked in an alleyway and screaming: "Please! Can anyone please help??!?!?!".
And a bunch of people walking past stopping and saying: "No, i can't" and walking on.

Yeah. I am always amazed at people who stop by to offer an opinion on an item that NO-ONE IS FORCING THEM TO BUY, lol.
Like it?
Buy it then.
Don't like it?
Post thirty times in a forum thread TELLING everyone how much you don't like it and won't be buying it.
I see it thirty times a day in reveal threads. "Eyes are too big" "Eyes aren't big enough" "Thighs are too large" "Proportions are off" "costume is wrong", etc.

It's like a girl being attacked in an alleyway and screaming: "Please! Can anyone please help??!?!?!".
And a bunch of people walking past stopping and saying: "No, i can't" and walking on.

Don't see how it's anything like that... At all!

More like people clicking on a "news" article of a celebrity only to comment how sick they are of seeing her and how she isn't attractive at all :lol

Critiquing and immediate negativity is a cultural thing nowadays. People hear news of a movie adaption and automatically think the worst, people see a Collectible and negativity is the first reaction... Ect....

I think the head looks amazing, spot on.

Last edited:
Likeness is very very close though not quite perfect IMO. Overall figure looks superb.

I agree on both accounts. Likeness is extremely close but there is something throwing it off. Overall, I think this will be a very nice figure.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Not really. Might want to look up what a forum is for.

Hey look, it's Odin 2.0! :monkey1

i think he looks awesome and i will order.

I love it! Likeness very close- outfit brilliant!

Reminds me of Odin in some ways. Iconic actor, nice sculpt, nice outfit, and the father of the film.

Still need to see the film though :(

More wisdom from this guy....smh

Like it?
Buy it then.
Don't like it?

never thought i'd hear opinions about an articulated figure in a collectibles forum compared to alleyway rape as passerbys ignore the pleas of the violated girl. not really sure of the connection but maybe the comparison should have been focused on the price point. then you'd have something there. :hi5:

Stark IM3 sculpt was improved and it could be the best up to date in likeness. Same was with Avengers - Thor.

This sculpt has a potential (it is close), but it could be tweaked to look terrific. If people voice it. Well, you are happy - good, I'll pass it. It is not cheap figure business and they have license monopoly in 1/6, so I have a right to expect the best.

HT does very good painting nowadays, but that has nothing to do with likeness.

P.S.: That's it, no more comments on likeness from me.

Back