Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

I'm sure the fate of Cobra Commander will depend on how well Snake and SS sell.

Could be. I guess HT chose which characters to make based on the popularity of the characters and/or the actors. They might have thought that CC would have less fans than SE and SS. And then The Rock and Bruce Willis are popular as they are.

Looks Great!

I'm tempted to add him to the collection!

We'll see though.

563020_425506150861612_1230617451_n.jpg

379701_425506164194944_1142450066_n.jpg

526363_425506177528276_39457670_n.jpg

544458_425506200861607_802370961_n.jpg

pics courtesy of OSR from FB

more pics from OSR
426428_425506274194933_1869498396_n.jpg

481583_425506284194932_617227918_n.jpg

It actually looks good, and I like his Adidas sneakers.

Looks really good to be honest I was unsure on if i'd ever pull the trigger on Snake, but now seeing SS im very tempted indeed & going by the current PO price of Snake there cheap enough, Could possibly get both of these for the price of a current DX or last years DX. I know they dont come with much but i dont care they have what they need to kick some a** ;)

Not sold on the design, but the figure looks tip top. Im thinking about getting it and changing out the areas that Im not too crazy about. Mainly the shoes.

I'm def. getting snake eyes and storm shadow now the two look awesome together and to think i almost PO catwoman, but just to pose them fighting with each other, it looks frickn awesome, and I think the movies going to be awesome, better to have a movie than none at all, go JOES!!!!!!!!

I dont actually think there was anything wrong with the last movie i enjoyed & so did the Misses which is something & i think the new one will be just as good for me, I know the world would be boring if we were all the same & liked everything. So glad these two were announced always wanted them & i love Ray Park he is awesome as SE one mean MO FO met him once such a great guy talked for ages ;)

Figures look great, and the movie looks like it could be a lot better than the first, but I'm cautiously optimistic. That being said, anybody see that Cobra Armed Forces commercial that was narrated by Keith David (as part of the viral campaign)? Love it.

The likeness looks really good on this one, and I'm curious if I'll see any "I saw the devil" customs out there after this is released.

the headsculpts are fantastic, looks like real cloth on the masked head, and a real likeness to the actor. both look good together, might get them after all.

Looks great, the masked Hs is fantastic

Yeah he looks badass masked up & swords weilding :yess: Wondering if the price is gonna be similar to Snake eyes, I can understand if he's a tiny bit more expensive as it does come with a 2nd HS either way there both getting a new home ASAP :hi5:

Priced at $210 here :D Might bite..still waiting for my favorite toy shop to put this up for PO.

well snake eyes is as low as £123 over here so im hoping SS is no more than £150 would guess £149.99 lol wow saving of 1 pence ;)

As good as it looks.... Its still just horrible! This movie sucks, the character designs will not allow it to succeed. That's not storm shadow.:slap

Perhaps this is a good time to be a non-GI Joe fan.
Just appreciating the figure as it is. :lol

Great looking fig. Spot on likeness. Awful design.

This was created specially for Asian market so I'm not offended :lol

Back