Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally scored one of these. :yess: Be great to have a Tony in the collection again. Sold off my mechanic way back because I wanted a clean sculpt.

Hey guys. I have a question and I didn't want to start a thread about it, but can anyone recommend a nice 1/6 scale suit for this figure? I don't have a workshop setup atm so I'd like to put a nice business type suit on him. Thanks

2015-03-28 13.11.34.jpg

This is how I have him right now but I want to pose him in a suit with pepper

Thanks Bar. I was eyeing up the pop toys suits.. do you own one? How's the quality of fabric? I bought a brothers production suit a few years back for a bruce wayne. Didn't like it so much

Thanks Bar. I was eyeing up the pop toys suits.. do you own one? How's the quality of fabric? I bought a brothers production suit a few years back for a bruce wayne. Didn't like it so much

I don't have the one i linked to(Might get it yet as i already have Thor in his AOU civvie gear), but i have bought a few of their suits before and by all accounts, they only seem to be getting better. Better fabrics, better tailoring. And the price stays the same.

I don't have the one i linked to(Might get it yet as i already have Thor in his AOU civvie gear), but i have bought a few of their suits before and by all accounts, they only seem to be getting better. Better fabrics, better tailoring. And the price stays the same.

Cool. I just ordered one, let you know how it turn out

Just recieved the new pop toys suit (x24) for my custom tony. I need to futz with the suit more but I'm happy with the way it turned out.20161012_135659.jpg20161012_140005.jpg

Back