Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I started with the Mark VII, then I bought all of the other ones, and the special armors. I'd say wait for a deal, you never know when it could happen.

Yeah that's what I meant...starting with the Mark VII and then going back to get the Marks 1-6 that had already been released. Sorry if my wording was misleading/confusing.

I spent my lunch break perusing the "for sale" forums and found deals that were decent (better than eBay's heart-stopping prices, that's for sure), but still a little steep. If I can find a decent deal, especially on the Mark VI, I'm probably going to jump on it. I guess I could always sell the old ones if updated remakes were to ever come out.

Yeah that's what I meant...starting with the Mark VII and then going back to get the Marks 1-6 that had already been released. Sorry if my wording was misleading/confusing.

I spent my lunch break perusing the "for sale" forums and found deals that were decent (better than eBay's heart-stopping prices, that's for sure), but still a little steep. If I can find a decent deal, especially on the Mark VI, I'm probably going to jump on it. I guess I could always sell the old ones if updated remakes were to ever come out.

That sounds like a good plan!

Ok, I'm totally in love with this figure but man, I had no idea how big this set was or how large the stand was. The table I choice to display it on won't fit many of my other armors. So I'm going to be moving my setup this weekend. Either way this is an awesome set! Here's s few lousy pics I took anyway...

d008cb1eb687d40eb5ca8f4ffac4b53a.jpg

5d2fcce0e428dc2c5ffa584771e74f4e.jpg
l

Huge thanks to "Number Six" for selling me his Tony Stark! This is a fantastic figure!

I wanted to get the most out of the entire set and take advantage of the stage, leaving me only a few places to put Tony. Right now he's keeping me company at my desk, and most of his accessories are sitting on the shelf with Igor next to the Detolfs.

IMG_7143.jpg

IMG_7136.jpg

IMG_7140.jpg

IMG_7128.jpg

Tony's Worshop is my favorite piece, and I love that they keep giving us add ons!

IMG_3817.jpg

Back