Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped this morning and should be here on Friday! Scar Predator on Wednesday and IM3 Tony Stark on Friday. Cowboys won.. Redskins lost. It's going to be a great week!

One of my best hot toys ever! Had so much fun unboxing and settling with this guy...AMAZING! Surprised its not sold out yet....

r293s7.jpg

2vkb9t4.jpg

Received mine from SS today and man is it awesome. Didn't have much time to play with it so only checked the light up features and put together the base. Planning on taking some pics tomorrow but the whole setup isn't really fitting in my new 30" photo cube.

Great set though and great new addition to my Previously Bat only 1/6 setup. Mark 42 now please!

just got home and opened mine! decided to put it in the custom display case i made for my MK 4 and suit up gantry. can get the base in and the stairs but tight fit! just temp tho to i build a bigger case to fit this

Love the bandage too, makes it look like he's had another accident :) but also a clever way of covering up an articulation joint, I think I will be stealing that idea. :clap

This figure is massive with all the things that come with him. I think easily one of the best figure with likeness. No idea how or where to display him yet! But very impressed. Glad to have him in my collection!

I have a question i ordered on from sideshow whit flex pay when did they ship the item ? on the website it shows now shipping ? My Account shows proccessing

Did they ship first when the complett flex is payed full ??

Back