Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mine, but thought this was a great photo.

1239586_654030711283216_528691208_n.jpg

Can anyone with the figure let me know what the dimensions of the base are when fully constructed?

Thanks!

I chose to rather have as much of the base as possible in the detolf rather than all the goodies, might change my mind later, but this is how I'm setting it up for now.

9686462949_38e3b6dfc0_b.jpg

I have one set of Dioder on each detolf, I used to have them one on each shelf. I bought the multicolored ones, but they are not very bright at all, so I moved them to two on each of the top two shelves only and added the Inreda lights as the third.

I have one set of Dioder on each detolf, I used to have them one on each shelf. I bought the multicolored ones, but they are not very bright at all, so I moved them to two on each of the top two shelves only and added the Inreda lights as the third.

It still looks good though. Did you never consider the dioder strips?

I never really liked the looks of the strips, the circular lights give it more of a spotlight effect, I think, anyway. The Inreda is very bright and you can kind of pivot the light around a bit, only thing is it's more yellowish in color.

I never really liked the looks of the strips, the circular lights give it more of a spotlight effect, I think, anyway. The Inreda is very bright and you can kind of pivot the light around a bit, only thing is it's more yellowish in color.

Yeah, the strips i have are slightly yellowish.
But they do provide a lot of light(I have two sets per detolf).

IMG_5322.jpg

I chose to rather have as much of the base as possible in the detolf rather than all the goodies, might change my mind later, but this is how I'm setting it up for now.

9686462949_38e3b6dfc0_b.jpg

Perfect capturing of the Black Widow Avengers poster *** shot. Very progressive making Tony do it too.

Sweet display Bar :clap

Maybe you can combine the figures on the 2 Detolfs far right, bottom shelves to free a shelf for Tony? :huh

Or combine the Kent family :lol

Sweet display Bar :clap

Maybe you can combine the figures on the 2 Detolfs far right, bottom shelves to free a shelf for Tony? :huh

For sure. I could likely get rid of them altogether, and push everything else over.
I already intend to move the Hulk to the lower left when he arrives, and the Avengers with him.
So i will have a reshuffle. My Brother bought me Bane and the Bat Armoury for my Birthday on monday past, so i already had to find room for them.

if you have side by side detolfs could you maybe put the Tony Stark with base in one say on the right then on the 2nd detolf on the left on the same level put all the goodies that come with this figure and maybe a few IM figues in the background. there would be a layer of glass between both but maybe from a distance might look allright?

if you have side by side detolfs could you maybe put the Tony Stark with base in one say on the right then on the 2nd detolf on the left on the same level put all the goodies that come with this figure and maybe a few IM figues in the background. there would be a layer of glass between both but maybe from a distance might look allright?

That's good thinking.
I have also considered simply removing two adjoining detolf glass walls to sprad items across two detolfs.
I fear i will have to make a 6ft by 6ft part of the garage to house this piece. I have the seven piece HOA to find a spot for after all.

That's good thinking.
I have also considered simply removing two adjoining detolf glass walls to sprad items across two detolfs.
I fear i will have to make a 6ft by 6ft part of the garage to house this piece. I have the seven piece HOA to find a spot for after all.

that sounds good. then you can just get a custom piece of glass cut that goes across both so there is no gap in the middle

Back