Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very classy display plastik. Love your Macross set up! :clap The way you have the blueprints attached to the glass by magnets kinda looks like a holographic display that Stark would use.

Very classy display plastik. Love your Macross set up! :clap The way you have the blueprints attached to the glass by magnets kinda looks like a holographic display that Stark would use.

thank you bicoid18! A man who recognizes Macross is alright in my book!

Given this wont be now going in a detolf might get this printed onto a canvas or something to use as a backdrop :)

If you can find a local signmaker, they might be able to print it on a sheet of vinyl and stick it to foam board.
That's what i did with the SHIELD logo and the Avengers "premiere" backdrops i have.

Got my Tony today! It was so worth it for me. He looks perfect and the box is awesome!

tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to2_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to3_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to5_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to6_1280.jpg
tumblr_msfgho55UO1rvf67to10_1280.jpg

Think outside the box...there is a little more space on top of Detolf, I have the top of two of them together for Tony Stark and Igor, Midas and other house party members. I also finally got a backdrop of the HOA to use as well once it is printed up.

I already have Dum-E in place and just have to relocate Iron Monger and Obadiah to the other end of the Detolfs.

Very nice display! Where do you get those name plates? Custom?

Very nice display! Where do you get those name plates? Custom?

The Iron Monger and Obadiah, I made stickers for extra stands as well as a HULK and Avengers Tony Stark.

Back