Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it as well today, was damn amazed first...until i found out that the button at tonys back is totally stucked, no chance of activating the LED. Huge bummer, hope SSC can sort this out for me. Already tried to move it with a screwdriver but no chance.

e2e9u7eg.jpg
It looks like the mold wasn't cut clean around the switch. Try getting a small hobby knife and cutting around the seam of the switch.

So if you were to buy the arms or legs for this figure, would they fit on another body, or are they made specifically for this body?

Heating up didn't work...hope Sideshow will get me a replacement body, for now I've posed him without the main shirt...will be a hassle enough to put the shirt on a new body then.

But all in all a very cool fig - you get a loooot of stuff, so for IM fans a must have.

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

Some more: https://www.xenom0rph.com/2013/09/hot-toys-iron-man-3-tony-stark-mms191.html

Paint application / texturing on the skin parts is awesome and probably the best to date compared to other Stark headsculpts...likeness though is just good...could be better for sure.

OMG this figure is awesome!!

Much still left in the box (which like Hulk nothing prepares you for the size of the thing) but I desperately wanted to display him in a detolf so something had to give, all things considered though I'm happy with the setup (the pose of which I will tweak as the days go by)

Much still left in the box (which like Hulk nothing prepares you for the size of the thing) but I desperately wanted to display him in a detolf so something had to give, all things considered though I'm happy with the setup (the pose of which I will tweak as the days go by)

Nice corner display set up you have. Looks like a segment of a diorama. You're going to leave it like that or find a way of displaying the entire base?

I'll change the pose of TS but apart from that that's how I'm gonna keep it, unless of course I can find an affordable alternative to the detolf which lets me construct the entire stage....

could you maybe find a fish tank for cheap thats big enough to fit it all in?

Look in your local classified ads for a cheap nice tank, if it doesn't hold water, ie. broken seal, makes a great display case!

Got mine about 2hrs ago.5 day turnaround from sideshow to Australia.the box is fkn huge as!!!haven't opened yet cause I have visitors...but damn cannot wait!!

Well...I just opened mine.went through the layers.the accessories are insanely awesome and very detailed.the base I am really looking forward to setting up..it is huge!!!headsculpt on is very cool too.will need to watch the blu ray of im3 right now to get some poses happening.
this is really great value compared to a Dx etc..

Nicely done man, I like that you have the base partially displayed in the detolf. I might have to do that too now, looks really good!

Have just started assembling the whole base.am taking progress pics as I go.it looks awesome!!!will definately be the centrepiece now of my collection!!!
Pics up eventually...am having too much fun atm.lol

Back