Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the deal with that 1/6 scale magazine? Does it come in the package? All the photo reviews had that in it.

I might actually change my mind about putting my Stark in a business suit if I could get my hands on that magazine... it'd be a nice accessory.

hi! I would like to ask to you how tall the base from end to end?

Very nice photos. This figure is incredible

regards!

With regards to the figure's eyes, Sideshow had shown a photo with a revised headsculpt where HT made the eyes bigger...Im trying to decide if I think the in hand photo looks like Sideshow's revised pic, or what the headsculpt originally looked like...

Matt

K now I am thinking I need this one. I was secretly hoping he'd come out looking like crap.

Anybody know of the best price to get one for? Is it Sideshow?

K now I am thinking I need this one. I was secretly hoping he'd come out looking like crap.

Anybody know of the best price to get one for? Is it Sideshow?

Yeah same here. Wanted the Mechanic if I were to get a Tony Stark but with the blueprints and the magazine and the set piece, I'm really liking this one.

6a853733gw1e81eppsuvfj213d0q944f.jpg

6a853733gw1e81epu2wn3j213d0q9488.jpg

Plastic Enemies get a new photographer?

I am very happy to finally see great pics of this set from OMG, and I love the look of the figure, even if it's not spot on RDJ. The amount of accessories, and the size of the stand, has me already scoping a proper display case to house this set. I want to be able to use as many of the accessories as possible.

BTW, even the box looks sweet:clap

Because the 42 lid wouldn't have been ready in time?
I don't think it would have been that hard to produce the Mark 42 head in plastic. They can provide the hand, forearm, feet but not the head? Wouldn't have minded if it was just one solid head with a non-removable faceplate either. It's just that the Mark 4 helmet breaks the image of the whole table set up, for me anyways.

I don't think it would have been that hard to produce the Mark 42 head in plastic. They can provide the hand, forearm, feet but not the head? Wouldn't have minded if it was just one solid head with a non-removable faceplate either. It's just that the Mark 4 helmet breaks the image of the whole table set up, for me anyways.

Oh, i totally get it.
They had to tool up for all this stuff, so why not include the head?
I am sure that the reason is that if you NEED the 42 head to finish this scene, you'll have to.... BUY a MK42...
:wink1:

I will never understand why they threw in that Mark 4 helmet..

You're questioning Hot Toys throwing in something extra?

If you watch the scene back its not like there's a Mark 42 helmet sitting on the work bench anyway so as far as I can tell the alternative to not giving us a slightly random spare Mark 4 helmet would be to get nothing. I know which I prefer.

Back