Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Backdrop isn't included. They want you to get the Hall of Armor set.
Thanks, then I'll think about designing a backdrop to expose.

e743efc3bf3a9917a7c1f33.gif

Looks great...OMG strikes again with a great, thorough gallery.

Is there not a regular stand/with name plate with this release? Or at the very least, some kind of support for the figure while displayed?

Can't tell from the "tray" shots...

Looks like a good set....looking forward to it.

When is the latest you can cancel with BBTS?

I've just pre-ordered with them but im like 50/50 on this one. I thought be best to get in and then cancel when future pics come out. For all the extra's you get and price it's good value.

When is the latest you can cancel with BBTS?

I've just pre-ordered with them but im like 50/50 on this one. I thought be best to get in and then cancel when future pics come out. For all the extra's you get and price it's good value.

After they charge you and the item is in your pile of loot, you still have 14 days to cancel and receive a credit. You can just cancel the item from within your pile of loot screen. However, they don't give any warning that its going to charge, you just get an email after the fact.

Wow, this looks like an awesome set, I really did not expect this to come out on time, and so soon too. I haven't even preorder it yet, and I already spent too much this month on Catwoman, Hulk, and the Batmobile.

I'm exactly on the same boat: Selina, Hulk and that huge car. Still trying to find space for that Batmobile, actually.
August was brutal, I'm not ready for this. But I am.

If it hasn't been posted yet:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diYXESbp5w8[/ame]

It's funny, my friend hates that this guy doesn't say anything in his unboxing videos, she just finds that so annoying.

It's a little creepy... I'd be happier with the choice of no voiceover/description if he would record with the sound off instead.

It's a little creepy... I'd be happier with the choice of no voiceover/description if he would record with the sound off instead.

If the guy had a weird voice, that might be even more creepy.
I always imagine that he speaks like the "And it went wherever i did go" guy from the Monty Python "Find the fish" sketch...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uvt83YWWWY[/ame]

This came out fantastic will have to pick this up soon. Just so many awesome things he comes with!

I'm actually starting to doubt about getting this guy.. The pictures are good and all, and it's a good piece, but he doesn't give me "that" feeling :/

I really do want a Stark but now I doubt if I should cancel this and go for The Mechanic...

The main thing stopping me from canceling is the sheer quantity of goodies this one comes with compared to The Mechanic :/

If the guy had a weird voice, that might be even more creepy.
I always imagine that he speaks like the "And it went wherever i did go" guy from the Monty Python "Find the fish" sketch...

LOL, good point! I just figured that maybe his English isn't too good, or he wanted the vid to be accessible to fans in any language and thought speaking would get in the way... Anyway, it's the *stealthiness*, the dead silence but for the faint sounds of the items being removed from the packaging (and the odd traffic noise from outside), that creeps me out. Better the dead silence of "mike off"!

LOL, good point! I just figured that maybe his English isn't too good, or he wanted the vid to be accessible to fans in any language and thought speaking would get in the way... Anyway, it's the *stealthiness*, the dead silence but for the faint sounds of the items being removed from the packaging (and the odd traffic noise from outside), that creeps me out. Better the dead silence of "mike off"!

Yeah. Like someone walks into the room off camera and says: "We have prepared the sacrifices o master" and the guy says "i told you NEVER to interrupt me during my unboxing videos!!!"
But in the voice of the guy from Pirates Of the Carribbean:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-E_MsNp0gE[/ame]

Back