Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Christina yesterday because my situation is the same as yours. My August 25th flex got changed to Sept 25th and she told me they will most likely do a early processing the first week of Sept. She said she can't change my flex payment but to just wait for the early processing email.

So, if my last flex pay is on September the 5th, will it be delayed then? When were the two week arrival emails sent?

So, if my last flex pay is on September the 5th, will it be delayed then? When were the two week arrival emails sent?
No it won't be delayed. The only way your final flexpayment would be delayed is if your date is BEFORE their processing payment date. So if they were charging this figure on Sept 6th then yes your flex would be delayed but in this case it's being charged this Weds so you're fine.

My Aug 25th got moved to Sept but I'm betting they'll throw up a early processing email to everyone since this is arriving to their warehouse so early.

Last edited:
Just got the same email :yess:

Had no idea they were charging so soon (thought it was the 5th of September or something) guess he'll be shipping very soon :panic: :panic::panic:

Just got a heads up from the same folks I bought my Mark 7 from that Tony will be available this Friday...looking forward to this.

Weird that you guys are getting the processing e-mail when we haven't got final production photos yet... OMG where are they‽‽‽ :panic::panic::panic:

I should be getting mine Friday or next Tuesday! :yess:

Now if I can just get the two week notice for the BD Mark VII :impatient:

Plastic Enemies-

1013387_587664161271916_1342600023_n.jpg

Heh, am I the only one that finds it odd that they're including Mark 4/6 armor parts when it should be Mark 42 parts? I noticed this when the proto images came up but I thought when it was released they would have fixed it and included Mark 42 bits. This is even called "Mark XLII Autonomous Prehensile Propulsion Suit Test Version".

Aside from the Mark 42 arms and legs on the figure I thought they would have thrown in its faceplates and bits of its armor on the desk.

Last edited:
Heh, am I the only one that finds it odd that they're including Mark 4/6 armor parts when it should be Mark 42 parts? I noticed this when the proto images came up but I thought when it was released they would have fixed it and included Mark 42 bits. This is even called "Mark XLII Autonomous Prehensile Propulsion Suit Test Version".

Aside from the Mark 42 arms and legs on the figure I thought they would have thrown in its faceplates and bits of its armor on the desk.

I posed the same question not too long ago. I guess since its his workshop that there would be pieces to all different marks laying about. Still wish they were all from the 42 though.

Let's wait for the final product pictures. Maybe they changed it.

Back