Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just dont understand SS shipping cost.
To Poland shipping of Tony Stark Mech Tech 2.0 figurine cost is 90$. The weight of the figurine is 13lbs. This same figurine shipping cost to Germany (country next to Polnad, I have about 150km to the board) is about 37$. Why? Can anyone tell me what to do? It is stupid. I was on the live chat with SS and they told me that the box is bigger and there is alot of accessories. Shipping of DX Joker 2.0 with weight 8lbs was 36$. How is that?

The live chat link only shows up when there is someone available to chat with. During after hours, or during working hours when they are already chatting with someone else, the link disappears.

Maybe Sideshow somehow was at the top of the list for distribution this time...or he will show up everywhere else on Monday.

Got my shipping notice the other day which was pleasant surprise considering I figured this would be delayed like everything else lately. I preordered with the full pay option. Now if I could just get the Hall of Armor set that WAS delayed I'll have a pretty sweet Iron Man display.

Well according to the Toy Anxiety website:

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Tony Stark

So another hint that this thing actually is coming out very soon!

Damn, I was hoping for in hand pictures of this before it came out in europe to see if I really wanted it.. Seems like that won't be happening now :/

Back