Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What bad timing Toys2 is closed from 17 - 28...guess they will ship after they re-open.

Any Aussies order this from SS? On the order page SS says flat rate shipping to Australia is $50. My final invoice shows around $64. Anybody get the same? Shipping starts on the 28th of August.

Hey Michael,
I got the same reply.
I used a 25 dollar discount code back when I ordered this figure.I was gobsmacked with the final price, but am good to go.

So who else is skeptical? I can't recall anything like this ever happening before where we haven't seen it in Hong Kong prior so could this be an error on Sideshows part?

I hope it's not but i can't help but be a little unsure about this!

So who else is skeptical? I can't recall anything like this ever happening before where we haven't seen it in Hong Kong prior so could this be an error on Sideshows part?

I hope it's not but i can't help but be a little unsure about this!

It happened with the DX12 Batman last fall, so I am not skeptical at all. Sideshow will begin shipping the week of August 28th.

Seems like two now. I thought that this had been pre-sold-out at BBTS for awhile now.

It was, but maybe some people canceled after hearing it was coming soon? Either way those orders will get picked up and he'll be sold out again!

Im from Poland (Europe) and the shipping for me is 90$ (for DX Joker 2.0 I had 37$) WTF?? Can someone help me? What to do? It is to much I think!!

I think I probably going to cancel my order, but I don't want to, this is such a nice figure I do want to have in my collection

Back