Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a 14 day processing notice for this.
Just got mine too. Says 08/28/13. SWEET!!

The way this looks is that I will be getting this figure set from Sideshow, and My Mark7 from BBTS about the same time. 1st week of September should be very good.

Will be in my new place and getting 2 new Hot Toys.:yess: New house warming gifts to me from my Woman...:yess::yess:

Does anyone know what helmet and face plate is included with this set? The photos show what looks like the Mark VII but the rest of the armor is from the Mark 42. Think it was just a placeholder? Will the 42 helmet be included?

Wow, a figure that actually isn't delayed. Hulk next week followed by Tony=excelsior!! Now where the hell is Spider Man?

This is good news, but I want to know what's up with the IM3 Movie Promo BD Mark7. I hope it makes the new September release date.:pray:...

Does anyone know what helmet and face plate is included with this set? The photos show what looks like the Mark VII but the rest of the armor is from the Mark 42. Think it was just a placeholder? Will the 42 helmet be included?

From the promo pics it actually looked like a Mark6 helmet. You could tell from the dimple notch on the helmets chin, but it could have changed from promo to the actual release. I guess we will know for sure soon enough.

This is good news, but I want to know what's up with the IM3 Movie Promo BD Mark7. I hope it makes the new September release date.:pray:...

Yeah, when I saw my email saying "Shipping soon" I was hoping it would the BD Mark VII....oh well! :lol

Ugh...so many hot toys in such a short span..crazyness

I know! It's been insane. I think this is like the tenth figure I will have gotten in a 3 month period. Loki, Coulson, Mark VII, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Catwoman and Barney Ross. And now Hulk, Scar Predator and Tony on the way. Talk about breaking the bank.

Great news!!! My last flex for this was moved to 9/20 though. Anyone know if i can get SS to move up that last payment so I can get this sooner?

Yeah they will let you. Just "live chat" with one of their customer service members and they can change it for you, probably on the 30th...or if you check in on the 28th they may be able to charge you that day if it is in their warehouse.

I got my 14 day notice too. Aren't these typically released in Hong Kong by now, if Sideshow is getting their stock in soon? I was kind of hoping it would get pushed back another month, but whatever bring it on!

Sure hope I like it enough to be spending about 210 bucks on it!

Usually yes! I think the last time this happened where we got an arrival notice before release in HK was the DX12 Batman.

I know! It's been insane. I think this is like the tenth figure I will have gotten in a 3 month period. Loki, Coulson, Mark VII, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Catwoman and Barney Ross. And now Hulk, Scar Predator and Tony on the way. Talk about breaking the bank.

5 in the last month for me, Batmobile, MK VII, Catwoman, Hulk and now Stark. I love it! :yess:

Yeah they will let you. Just "live chat" with one of their customer service members and they can change it for you, probably on the 30th...or if you check in on the 28th they may be able to charge you that day if it is in their warehouse.

Yea that was my plan, wait until I see that they are actually shipping then call up. Just wasn't sure if SS was able to do that. Thanks!

Yea that was my plan, wait until I see that they are actually shipping then call up. Just wasn't sure if SS was able to do that. Thanks!

No problem man! I've done it for all of my orders that I've paid on flexpay and never had an issue. :hi5:

Usually yes! I think the last time this happened where we got an arrival notice before release in HK was the DX12 Batman.

Well I hope we can still see some in hand pics from HK, before Sideshow ships! I was kind of hoping that there would be some in hand pics so I could decide if I really wanted it or not.

The only reason I preordered was because I saw that 30% off code, and I knew if this figure turned out really well I'd regret not preordering it, with that great of a discount.

Back