Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September going to be a big month for us Hot Toys nuts ! This guy, DX13, Scar Pred, the 3 Toy Fair figs. Am I missing someone ?

BD Mark VII is the main one I'm waiting for...and who know about the Mark 21 Midas figure :dunno plus the Hall of Armor

What are the chances of the body from this figure being parted out (I really want one with an arc reactor, customs-wise :lol)?

damn, this was fast, i can't believe this is already coming out this soon!

Actually surprised me too when I got the email from SSC, as I thought it was for my BD Mark7. I was expecting to get the BD Mark7 before this one, but I am happy either way.

I wasn't expecting this till November since it wasnt even released in china yet..This is a shocker.. But I don't mine

Can't wait to get this. Do you guys know if they will provide the armors in the background as a cardboard element?

Can't wait to get this. Do you guys know if they will provide the armors in the background as a cardboard element?

That would be very nice of Hot Toys, but I think it is very unlikely they will as it would hurt sales of their HoA sets.

Congrats to everyone who's getting this. Hopefully this is a sign that future HT releases will be on schedule as well!

Haven't received any emails about this yet....but I'm on flex for it so maybe that's why. Are those who are receiving the notice paying for it straight up?

Just curious if it's worth a call to SS tomorrow...I'll take the shipping bump if it's available....

Haven't received any emails about this yet....but I'm on flex for it so maybe that's why. Are those who are receiving the notice paying for it straight up?

Just curious if it's worth a call to SS tomorrow...I'll take the shipping bump if it's available....
You don't get a early notification if you're on flex since they don't ship your figure out until you pay your final flex.

Any Aussies order this from SS? On the order page SS says flat rate shipping to Australia is $50. My final invoice shows around $64. Anybody get the same? Shipping starts on the 28th of August.

Hopefully this is a sign that future HT releases will be on schedule as well!

Unfortunately I doubt it. This is probably one of those releases that simply releases on time and Sideshow gets it first or at the same time as overseas...which is rare.

But I'll take it as a good sign and be optimistic that maybe, just maybe, a higher percentage of future releases will be on time (especially with Sideshow).

Back